Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Durabuck and 3m!

crazy-dance.gif

LOL! Had me bust out laughing in class

i understand they want them to look like the OG's but i feel like red looks better then infrared pink

looks like the 2014 bright infrared (more of a pink color) and not the class infrared from the OG and 2000 pair. not as excited anymore.

looks like the 2014 bright infrared (more of a pink color) and not the class infrared from the OG and 2000 pair. not as excited anymore.
Thats what i am saying was about to buy the toro 6's and that **** looked pink as hell, wtf is wrong with jordan RED looks better

Not this whole theorem on infrared color again. To be honest I don't even think that's 3m might be just some white under to simulate the reflective effect. Either way ima cop like 3-4 pairs.

is retroshop_paris a reliable source? first time i've seen him post early pics..usually check out shoulee81's instagram for authentic early pics

Finally DURABUCK, the 2010's was such trash!!! these will be very close if not better then the 99's (minus the nike air)

i might as well get this out of the way sooner rather than later. i've been playing along, but whats the inside joke behind pizza parties and jordan 1 og's fire sneakers? or is there no inside joke?

Last edited:
i might as well get this out of the way sooner rather than later. i've been playing along, but whats the inside joke behind pizza parties and jordan 1 og's fire sneakers? or is there no inside joke?

Da bred sticks, b...

We started the thread for the Black/Red I release WILD early, so it's really just a product of us getting bored somewhere along the way :lol:

I think it started when someone posted a Breaking Bad gif of Heisenberg throwing a pizza onto a rooftop or some **** like that. We just kept finding more funny gifs related to pizza and the rest was history.

Last edited:

We started the thread for the Black/Red I release WILD early, so it's really just a product of us getting bored somewhere along the way :lol:

I think it started when someone posted a Breaking Bad gif of Heisenberg throwing a pizza onto a rooftop or some **** like that. We just kept finding more funny gifs related to pizza and the rest was history.

:pimp: Good times

cant forget the spongebob gifs too...

#NTpizzaboys

#neverforget

ij9v.gif

I thought all JB does now is nubuck, didn't they stop doing durabuck in the mid 00s? I can't remember...

Back
Top Bottom