Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Going for one pair... depending on how i feel i may need a second one.

as of right now its one pair of these and 2 pairs of columbias

when the time comes im hoping i get the call back from two spots that will be raffling these. One of those will have to become a reverse infrared version. 

that pic doesnt look reflective it looks like white behind the black material or is it just me cuz the front holes arent reflecting anything

That pic >>>>

This is gonna get interesting. These look so different from the 2010 Pack version, I think that the pack will hold it's value through this release.

If these are widely available.. The pack value might even go up. Crazy.

Put me in for two purr, Nelly. :smokin

RT @3am: Kanye West absolutely HATES zip-lining

Bmo7NsMCUAMlDeP.jpg

Last edited:
That pic >>>>

This is gonna get interesting. These look so different from the 2010 Pack version, I think that the pack will hold it's value through this release.

If these are widely available.. The pack value might even go up. Crazy.

Put me in for two purr, Nelly. :smokin

what makes you think the pack value would go up?....:nerd:

...if anything, the pack will go down in price after these drop

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
I think that the price of the pack will drop due to the expected abundance of this year's re-retro. But, once they dry up, they are most likely increase in value and probably exceed the current value.

what makes you think the pack value would go up?....:nerd:

...if anything, the pack will go down in price after these drop

I'm seeing more and more packs being rocked.. Meaning it's getting harder to find DS.

The White / Infrared from the pack is being sold for way more than the more widely available 2014 White Infrared. because of the color shade and the big difference, they look like a different shoe. There's a big demand for the Black Varsity Red, and once these release, I can see demand for the pack colorways go up a bit. Just like they did with the White Infrared.

Idk. I'm no reseller, it's just my thoughts. all I care about is coppin these

Back
Top Bottom