Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

how people accepting this for infrared 6s, saw some white/"infras" and thems is pink bruh

Yall can keep these pink 6s lol im good. just look TOO off

oh well...more for those who want a pair i guess

the pizza party must go on

yINtUoh.gif

It's a damn shame that everyone is now claiming (and accepting) that this was the original color...

A few certain people see some OG pairs that have faded to a lighter shade due to age, or some old MJ pics/scans with edited color saturation and now all of a sudden the overwhelming consensus is that the OGs were always that Pink 
laugh.gif

I vividly remember when they came out in '91... I can assure you that if they had been that shade of Pink there's no way on earth I would have ever bought them.

Last edited:
I can't be rockin the p***y pink myself ...
I painted an extra pair of my infrareds that I had. Gonna swap my toggles with a pair of my older 6's once I get around to going to storage.

I know for a fact, that they weren't as Pinkish as the current release, but the OG white one's did have a little pinkish type hue in them

Last edited:
My Aunt has a crazy amount of photos of me from Jr. High & High school wearing probably all my Jordan's. I know she gotta have some of me with the white 6's on. I know they werent as Pink as the current release.

send them my way if you guys don't want the pink infrared in a sz11. thanks in advance! 
wink.gif

I really hope those pics on the previous page weren't posted to affirm that "Pink" was the original color 
laugh.gif

In terms of vibrancy the late 2013-2014 shade of Infrared is close to the original, but it's a little more "peach" at the same time. Like they mixed too much white into the paint or something.

I can't lie, I do like it though. I damn near want to go back for the White Infrareds but that leather is a deal breaker.

Last edited:
So what the color is a little off. It's 2014 and wearing infrared/ infra pink isn't going to cause any ladies turn their head or make people call you gay. All y'all complaining are going to buy them anyway. **** already.

Back
Top Bottom