Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

not sure if srs
What ... The **** .... Is this? Will definitely be saving my money if this is how the Men's official release is gonna look. I hope these are some GS or some troll pics cause I .. I just can't see this happening. Such a disappointment if true. That midsole 
embarassed.gif
 I don't mind the infrared at all, but that shininess .. TF.

"Not sure if these are early test samples or what ( I assume they are) but just sharing the pics"

Last edited:
Come on guys we're still months away, lets worry about quality closer to RD

I bet they do :rolleyes ... This is a shoe I've been waiting to buy, so regardless I'm prob gonna try and cop.

You could easily find 2010 models on the Bay if you really need them that bad...and as release date gets closer they'll drop in price like all other retros have, however if this is quality that you're willing to drop bread for then evidently this 14 release is for you...lol

You could easily find 2010 models on the Bay if you really need them that bad...and as release date gets closer they'll drop in price like all other retros have, however if this is quality that you're willing to drop bread for then evidently this 14 release is for you...lol
i'm still salty about the white/red 2's too. i really wanted them to add to my slowly growing collection of OG colorways.... but the leather has the mumps out the box. thats literally throwing money away if I buy those. cant believe jordan is pullin this bs with this pair.... we have time for them to fix it, but there shouldnt be anything to fix in the first place.

Had high hopes for these retros,I guess I'll just have to scrape some money together buy a pair of 2000 infrareds,and possibly cop the "Re-mastered" ones if they ever drop.

i'm still salty about the white/red 2's too. i really wanted them to add to my slowly growing collection of OG colorways.... but the leather has the mumps out the box. thats literally throwing money away if I buy those. cant believe jordan is pullin this bs with this pair.... we have time for them to fix it, but there shouldnt be anything to fix in the first place.

The leather on the white red 2 is actually better than any white leather jordan retro i have bought in the past year except for taxis and x's but they used tumbled leather for those

Had high hopes for these retros,I guess I'll just have to scrape some money together buy a pair of 2000 infrareds,and possibly cop the "Re-mastered" ones if they ever drop.

Chances are a 2000 pair will paint crack or midsole crumble though

Im affraid to wear mine although i did one time this year and only the paint cracked a bit

"Can’t remember if he said production JUST started or JUST ended. But regardless there are your black inf 6s"

Last edited:
Just buy these regardless of quality THIS go around, and on the next infrared release the Brand will give you the "remastered" version. They might even give you the scotchlite (3M) material you have been eyeing. :wink:

Obviously if a shoe is covered with ash I'd be looking for a previous release to buy...
eyes.gif

I'm waiting for some official/non-blurry pics. Can't really judge the shoe with these crap pics.

These are my grails so lets hope JB doesn't mess these up.

Can't wait to see all the people who are saying they ain't gonna cop, then end up copping when the release comes
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom