Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

EXACTLY, I mean these may just be a "general release" due to them being a stock colorway but your increasing the masses of OG Jordan fans that will def look to cop these and dont go after all the "exclusive" or limited releases we all fight over. Bottom lne is if you dont get retail, look to spend 3 bills or more unless u have a solid hookup. I think its gonna be like the black cement 3 release, except now online shopping is a nightmare bc of the BOTS and resellers. Someone I know that works for Nike told me that they beleive that more than 75% of all online Jordan and limited release footwear is purchase by "professional resellers" and not just US, all the big retail sites are trying to figure out ways to eliminate these middle men that are taking money out of the manufacturer

EXACTLY, I mean these may just be a "general release" due to them being a stock colorway but your increasing the masses of OG Jordan fans that will def look to cop these and dont go after all the "exclusive" or limited releases we all fight over. Bottom lne is if you dont get retail, look to spend 3 bills or more unless u have a solid hookup. I think its gonna be like the black cement 3 release, except now online shopping is a nightmare bc of the BOTS and resellers. Someone I know that works for Nike told me that they beleive that more than 75% of all online Jordan and limited release footwear is purchase by "professional resellers" and not just US, all the big retail sites are trying to figure out ways to eliminate these middle men that are taking money out of the manufacturer
They are def trying to eliminate middle men with these price hikes.....going to make it harder and harder for resellers to keep making crazy money on their product. Only way it works is if consumers stop paying reseller asking prices, but that won't  happen. It is what it is thou, hope I get my one pair cuz these are the only J's I wanna cop this year. 

where the reasonable pre orders at?
nerd.gif

I don't think it will be that hard to cop. If it's a Black Friday release, they will make way more of then than probably even the white infrareds. Last year was the oreo 5, and dudes around here were throwing fits over them and lining up and camping out forever. I went in to finish line on Sunday and scooped up a pair in my size. They still had tons of sizes two days later. Shouldn't be THAT hard.
BIG difference between Oreo's and these.

Demand is 10 times more on these. No where close to the Oreo's.

Black Infrared's have history... Oreo's don't.

People will strike out.

I don't think it will be that hard to cop. If it's a Black Friday release, they will make way more of then than probably even the white infrareds. Last year was the oreo 5, and dudes around here were throwing fits over them and lining up and camping out forever. I went in to finish line on Sunday and scooped up a pair in my size. They still had tons of sizes two days later. Shouldn't be THAT hard.
BIG difference between Oreo's and these.

Demand is 10 times more on these. No where close to the Oreo's.

Black Infrared's are mostly all black... Oreo's have white.

People will strike out.
fix'd

So I heard these have some 3M in the Holes or something… Haven't see a good pic or them in person.

It's got my feeling some type of way 
mean.gif

I'm late on the price jump news...

Lol to say the least. Count me out JB and I mean it. I'm not paying more than $170 plus tax for a pair of non-11 retros. But then again, why do we even pay the extra $15 JB puts on 11s? (Don't try that carbon fiber bs)

:lol: I'm done for good once JB hikes them up to $185. Unless they're some OG colorway 4s. Those I will be JBs ***** for if the quality is right, no questions. MAYBE metallic 5s.

But everything else JB can roll over in a ditch

These will not be limited, but everyone and their sister will be out hunting for them.

Kanye's favorite shoe ...

Back
Top Bottom