Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

View media item 1068444

See, this is what I want them to look like. In 2014 with all the nonsense JB is capable of, they didn't disappoint here. Dare I say it but at least in this pic they look closer to OGs than the 2000s. And I'm sure that some by way of default will call blasphemy just for the sake of it I guess, but they do. Flame jacket on. Come at me if you must. Just my honest opinion.

For these to be closer to the '91 pair they at least have to have the correct material. And all I see is ashy nubuck

nthat.gif

shouldn't be so hard; i saw this custom the other day
i know the midsole change would be easy i want the actual jumpman on the back to be change to infrared too get as close to this as possible, these are like a holy grail and the closest i will ever get to them is truthfully a custom job

Last edited:
you would either need to do it yourself; which im not sure what materials u would need, or bring them to a sneaker show that will have custom people to do it on the spot, two jumpmans shouldn't be a problem for them

Last edited:

you would either need to do it yourself; which im not sure what materials u would need, or bring them to a sneaker show that will have custom people to do it on the spot, two jumpmans shouldn't be a problem for them
wish there were sneakershows in MN. Don't even know if we get expos or conventions here sadly. I can think of a few customizers that can get the midsole done no problem but i've never seen the rear jumpman color changed ever so idk if its possible or not in the first place. 

wish there were sneakershows in MN. Don't even know if we get expos or conventions here sadly. I can think of a few customizers that can get the midsole done no problem but i've never seen the rear jumpman color changed ever so idk if its possible or not in the first place. 

you've never seen a custom when they've changed the color of the jumpman?

anythings possible it's just a matter of knowing the right way to do it

It's just disappointing. Especially with JB saying how they will start making the retros and I quote " as close to the OGs as humanly possible" I want answers! Lol!

That doesn't look like Durabuck too me. Hopefully the retail pairs have it or I'm passing.

OK so it's mere speculation until I have them in my hands to compare to my 2012 bred iv thnx :lol:

Your in denial. How can you not see the ashy parts in pics? The pics with no lighting are the only ones that you cant really tell but it looks exactly like the upper of the 2012 bc iv retro

Back
Top Bottom