Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

i know they didn't make it to retail w/ the V lock, i had them in 1991...
i just find that congruence interesting, if only for the "history" of the VI's marketing.

Last edited:
i know they didn't make it to retail w/ the V lock, i had them in 1991...
i just find that congruence interesting, if only for the "history" of the VI's marketing.
Yea makes sense, just waiting to here the exact marketing language behind it.

the pic above with mj seals it again. i wish the tongues would be that high but most likely not. Got money saved up already, i need 3. Sad to say im moving back with my family, no more real bill to pay until i finish school. Just electric, food and cable. So ill be ready come november.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad.

Just insulting your intelligence, horizontal warrior.

Cycopath is a poster.

Your reading comprehension is a broken toaster. 

But since i'm a sensitive thug and i care about what people like you say, i'm gonna go get a real job and save up enough money

so i can ball and buy real nike air shoes like PIMPINBOB --- with his 5 IT Certs and 6 figure salary. You ballerina you.

Ugh... Pimpin!!

IN a C.A. double L, bumpin A.C. (like Slater).

They're good. Fit TTS. Nubuck feels a little stuff but durable n not ashy. Good shape except ankle pads are lacking. Look like a GS version r something don't pop out enough. Rubber part on tongue has nice texture. Midsoles solid. Brighter more pink infrared than the 2010 it's definitely a new and unique color (maybe it was used on the white pair this year too I can't conpare). The insole seems to be glued down though. I can't just take it out without ripping it off from what it's attached too.

I don't support GM pairs these my roommate he half size bigger then me. I still wanna cop 3 pairs when they drop.

Release was done right IMO and that's coming from someone who only copped 1 pair of new Js in the past few years n they were the black toe 1s. Coming back for this release.

damnit man.....:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

just checked out my 2000 and they are starting to crack and chip :wow:

2010s are ok

this is why we should wear when we can.....wish i had climate and temp control in there....shoe gotta breathe even if it yellows

View media item 1108667

ahhh good old memories from 06 when i first bought them and put them on feet, felt like heaven compared to todays kicks
only got to wear them 1x. i guess if i could sole replace them they'll be resurrected! now im feeling like getting at least 1 pair of these 2014s

yall think restoring these is better than nothing?

Last edited by a moderator:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do you have time for our lord and savior?
View media item 1097839
:lol: I just keep posting the same ones for the most part but idc it makes me laugh

PIzza.png

Back
Top Bottom