Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

What were better quality the black varsity or black infrared?

I have been wanting this shoe for years and will wear mines to death.

Last edited:
 Haven't been in this thread in awhile, gonna try to frequent it now since I'm done with most JB releases till these drop 
pimp.gif

reliving the pizza party days when it gets closer to dropping will be amazing 

Last edited:

I completely agree my dude.

City Gear-Don't trust them

Urban Outlet- Don' trust them

Jimmy Jazz- "Don't trust them

on and on and on

Footlocker, Finishline, Footaction, Hibbets, Champs, I only trust them ONLINE or on Release Day now.

Too many people have spoke on returning Gm or Replicas in place of the Authentic they bought at a retailer.

I myself returned a pair of Concord low's recently because it had an ink stain on the clear sole that I couldn't remove.

It was clear they guy accepting the return was a fan of JB, but he probably wouldn't have been aware if I had returned a GM or Replica.

The guys on this site who've claimed to have defrauded retailers by returning GM's in place of Authentics, should be IP Banned.
I feel you, when it comes to this topic. I remember when they recently dropped the retro 8's and i tried to cop them a week early from a little store in NYC. Mind you that i get limited quantity of shoes early from .?.?.?, but my point is that they had the nerve to sell it higher than retail and they were copies, good ones. The thing is that many people by this BS and then it makes people skeptical about purchasing shoes early and has trickled down to skepticism on release day. SMH...I HATE fakes

bigups to the guys buying 7 pairs, taking away my 11.5??? rare size so i hope not.....

Do ya'll think these will re-release when Jordan Brand starts re-mastering their retros with better material?
I'd rather wait an extra few months so that they can get these right...instead of releasing low grade materials..
I've said this before, but why are dudes under the impression that all retros are going to get the remastered treatment? From everything I've heard, it's only going to be certain shoes, something similar to a revamped BIN line with wider availability. There will still be the same ol' mediocre retros, too. 

Last edited:
It's possible, but it's gonna be longer than a few months. Realistically, these probably won't release again for 4-5 years. What aren't you liking About these? They have 3M and the materials look decent.
I wouldn't get too caught up in the "remastering" thing...

Tell him. QFT

When it comes to quality I don't really care about the actual materials as long as they line up and aren't mismatched.

I don't get to wear them often enough to go hard on wear and tear.
I'm realizing though, quality is below par for an everyday type shoe, joints won't last long based on a few wears per week.

I'd say this is a double up for me but I'm thankful to get one on RD, anything else is bonus(I think I will be on the after RD TIP because I will miss)

I've said this before, but why are dudes under the impression that all retros are going to get the remastered treatment? From everything I've heard, it's only going to be certain shoes, something similar to a revamped BIN line with wider availability. There will still be the same ol' mediocre retros, too. 

Go search for one of the interviews again. They all mention that as of this upcoming Spring, every pair will be "remastered".

in todays age supply dont matter, its always about the demand. it dont matter how many or little they make, its not like they will make enough for everyone who could buy it if they really wanted to. in the older days they would make an amount and maybe some pairs would sit cause either people didnt know about them, didnt like them or whoever really wanted it got it. nowadays regardless of who wants it its these idiot resellers that take more than what they really want especially for the popular shoes and some people will be left without atleast 1 pair. it happened before with other gr releases and its no surprise it can happen for th rest of the cycle. random or unplanned restocks can be hit or miss depending on availability and timing, and nike probably restocks at inconvenient times anyway. until we hear no one complaining that they could not get atleast 1 pair, this will be a problem.

Do ya'll think these will re-release when Jordan Brand starts re-mastering their retros with better material?
I'd rather wait an extra few months so that they can get these right...instead of releasing low grade materials..
This could easily happen. Watch them put NA on back of the remastered version :rolleyes

Last edited:

Go search for one of the interviews again. They all mention that as of this upcoming Spring, every pair will be "remastered".

JB pretty much retroed 90% of his originals and plus colorways, so why wouldn't they press the relaunch button on the entire line to double/triple dip on consumers on a higher profit margin? Genius!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom