Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Just giving the reasons that everyone uses so that I wasn't leaving anyone out on why they can't get any. Personally I can care less who gets them except for the whole fad thing I rather see individuals then people doing things because it is cool. I just don't like to see those get their pair over those who really have the desire to get their pair…and resellers too who take other people's pairs.
Ah my bad brother, misunderstood.

I respect that!

You can't put together $200 in damn near three months fam?
laugh.gif

Jobless or not, that's not hard to do.

You just lack hustle.
roll.gif

Way to think ahead.

On another note: Dude with no job can give blood enough times between now and release day to buy 3 pairs.

Let go of some of that plasma young buck.

You trying to put that boy on life support lol

Lol.
Nah but for real. I remember my older cousin hustled the Plasma like once sometimes twice a week when I was in HIghschool.
I think like $30/50 per donation, and this was 15+ years ago. Probably pay more for it now than that.

Lol.
Nah but for real. I remember my older cousin hustled the Plasma like once sometimes twice a week when I was in HIghschool.
I think like $30/50 per donation, and this was 15+ years ago. Probably pay more for it now than that.

I've heard of dudes doing that , the game serious for some .

Way to think ahead.

On another note: Dude with no job can give blood enough times between now and release day to buy 3 pairs.

Let go of some of that plasma young buck
Way to think ahead.

Let go of some of that plasma young buck.
MAN!!  Wash cars, cut grass, move some boxes, something...  better get hustling, son!

Trinidad James showed these in his sneaker show @ 10:00 in.

Pretty cool. I actually enjoy his sneaker show.

I think what he said about them sums up about everything and how most people feel about it. I watch his show a lot and I think he has a very fair opinion on most things in the sneaker world and isn't someone about hype at all.

Trinidad James showed these in his sneaker show @ 10:00 in.

Pretty cool. I actually enjoy his sneaker show.

Very debatable how good and fair that show is, everyone with his money and free hookups can have the same success. 

Back
Top Bottom