Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I was saying I could get a fake pair for 180 not that I was going to...If you ask me all this new Sh** is D grade compared to the OG. I still got my OG pair in mint condition, so you can go ahead and buy that new BS with reflectors to make up for the poor *** quality. I been in the Jordan game since you was probably swimming around in ya pops nut sack
Your og has reflectors or nah?
8)

Last edited:
Somewhat inside the the lil circles on the ankle of the shoe 
I see, like this pic of the new 2014 ones?
video-023452.jpg

Everything is going just as I thought it would. This is going to be the black/red Air Jordan 1 fiasco all over again. Don't be dumb, if you get a chance to pre order a LEGIT pair, do it. I never pre order shoes before, but if I decide I'm getting these that's the route I'm taking. The price will be ridiculous, but f*** it. Only sure way these kind of releases.......

For those who will try to argue that this will nothing like the air Jordan 1 release, and how those were limited, don't bother. just keep thinking that you're going obtain these easily, and good luck with that.

Everything is going just as I thought it would. This is going to be the black/red Air Jordan 1 fiasco all over again. Don't be dumb, if you get a chance to pre order a LEGIT pair, do it. I never pre order shoes before, but if I decide I'm getting these that's the route I'm taking. The price will be ridiculous, but f*** it. Only sure way these kind of releases.......

For those who will try to argue that this will nothing like the air Jordan 1 release, and how those were limited, don't bother. just keep thinking that you're going obtain these easily, and good luck with that.

man get out of here with that bull ****

which site you from?

or are you just selling on ebay?

my ***** started his post like he was the emperor waiting for luke skywalker to arrive :lol:

Last edited:
man get out of here with that bull ****

which site you from?

or are you just selling on ebay?

my ***** started his post like he was the emperor waiting for luke skywalker to arrive
laugh.gif
   Dog, I'm crying 
laugh.gif

Dude really came in here w/ the sneak advertising. 

Resellers are legit mad that almost everything is being GR'd. 

LMAO. What the **** did I just read. You seriously came in here trying to create hype so you can go resell these? Looooooooool Im dead! Your that guy that's in line and talks **** and everyone talks about after they leave the store, "oh that guy, yeh I wanted to knock him out" "Yeh me too haha"

View media item 1182301

Last edited:
Ready to see em.. Only couple months now. Been wearin the Varsities lately while waiting for these to drop. Christmas be comin a lil early this year! :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom