Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

That's what I was thinking but I still got my fingers crossed for a NA wc4 next year. Mostly because it's 25th an of the 4 and last years wc4 was horrible quality

It's definitely possible considering that it would be the IV's 25th anniversary. Hell, re-release the White Cements with a ligher grey and soft leather, or even just with soft leather; and I don't care WHAT the **** is on the back of it :lol:

I can never say enough just how bad the 2012 retro is. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought so.

Last edited:
It's definitely possible considering that it would be the IV's 25th anniversary. Hell, re-release the White Cements with a ligher grey and soft leather, or even just with soft leather; and I don't care WHAT the **** is on the back of it :lol:

I can never say enough just how bad the 2012 retro is. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought so.

white cement 4 was my favorite jordan before that retro

Even though the quality on them was terrible, resell prices on a pair are still crazy high right now which is rediculous.

mean.gif

Rumored to be the pair releasing
I mean, it's Ashy Suede, (let's be Real, we'll never get the OG Material) but the Quality looks Great on these!

I'm thinking maybe 2009 Varsity's as well, since the Blue Tint in the Sole isn't there.

That is Definitely Varsity Red, though. Wouldn't mind them, but I'd rather Infrared at this price point. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking but I still got my fingers crossed for a NA wc4 next year. Mostly because it's 25th an of the 4 and last years wc4 was horrible quality

I hope people aren't running to high with the 25th anniversary NA thing cuz if it doesn't happen ima be flamed. But it seems logical seeing how JB loves to double dip into consumers pockets. The terrible execution on the Wht/Cmt IVs seemed like a segway into a much better future retro IMO.

View media item 644300
The VI is a sacred model for most of us "old-school" guys. We got these OG's in recently and, honestly, they were jaw dropping to see and hold.

Not all of the changes over the years have been bad ones though, as the OG tongue is super tall. The durabuck and heel panel contrast is missed, and obviously the 3M is a touch we'd all love to see again.

In a "take what we can get" world, it is always great news to see that these will likely return again soon (despite the suede changes and likely lack of 3M).

-Tom
Instyleshoes Team Lead

Last edited:
[ATTACHMENT=5012]air-jordan-vi-og-infrared-instyleshoes-4.jpg (444k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

The VI is a sacred model for most of us "old-school" guys. We got these OG's in recently and, honestly, they were jaw dropping to see and hold.

Not all of the changes over the years have been bad ones though, as the OG tongue is super tall. The durabuck and heel panel contrast is missed, and obviously the 3M is a touch we'd all love to see again.

In a "take what we can get" world, it is always great news to see that these will likely return again soon (despite the suede changes and likely lack of 3M).

-Tom
Instyleshoes Team Lead

yellowed Infrareds >>>>>>>

That's crazy how that durabuck on the infrareds almost looks like leather!! :wow:

Agreed. Sorry, for the tagged pics, but here is another look at them.

View media item 644332
The original materials do contribute so much to the appeal of the shoe. Maybe someone @ jb who feels the same way can affect change to the current ('12) molds and bring back some or most of this detail in next year's (hopeful) retro.

-Tom

-Tom
Instyleshoes Team Lead
PRIME EXAMPLE.

For All the Kids & New "Heads"... THIS RIGHT HERE Is the Reason Why the Quality & Materials MATTER So Much to Most of Us Old Head Cats.

I'll be copping the Retros, because it was my Very 1st Pair of Jordan's as a Kid. But it'll never be the same.

Gotta Love the OG's. Dripping of Nostalgia & Memories. 
nthat.gif

Perhaps the only pair of j's I regret never copping originally nor the retros. Hope to finally get one.

Multiples is a must for me. One of my favorites growing up. Now hopefully they're durabuck like last years charcoal 7's.

Agreed. Sorry, for the tagged pics, but here is another look at them.

The original materials do contribute so much to the appeal of the shoe. Maybe someone @ jb who feels the same way can affect change to the current ('12) molds and bring back some or most of this detail in next year's (hopeful) retro.

-Tom
beautiful 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom