Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

yeah, didn't mean to make it sound like it was a long time ago

The way it was worded had me thinking that you were about to take us back to the late 90's-early 2000's or something :lol:

I can relate though. I was probably a Sophomore in High School around then. Was able to grab a solid amount of pairs because of that summer job money :smokin

yeah, didn't mean to make it sound like it was a long time ago

The way it was worded had me thinking that you were about to take us back to the late 90's-early 2000's or something :lol:

I can relate though. I was probably a Sophomore in High School around then. Was able to grab a solid amount of pairs because of that summer job money :smokin

Man, you guys make me feel old. Was in HS mid to late 90s...

But yeah, Js didn't really get many price increases until more recently. As I recall, the XIs were already pulling about $125 even back then though..

But yeah, Js didn't really get many price increases until more recently. As I recall, the XIs were already pulling about $125 even back then though..
Yeah XIs were 124.99 in 96, i got Ndestrukts instead (89.99 i believe) if they release now they will be $150+, smh and horrible quality in comparison i bet

Even the Vs and VIs were $124.99. I remember the price real clear lol

Yeah XIs were 124.99 in 96, i got Ndestrukts instead (89.99 i believe) if they release now they will be $150+, smh and horrible quality in comparison i bet

No doubt.. Seems like Retros typically take a hit in quality and hike in price..

Even the Vs and VIs were $124.99. I remember the price real clear lol

Yeah, the IIIs may have been the only ones that held the original costs til mid 2000s..

Last edited:
Was at my buddy's boutique this morning checking out his manifest.
FWIW the white/infrared VI is slated for a Feb. 15th Launch.

(Lightning IV was on the manifest too, with a Nov. 16th QS drop... We shall see if it gets pushed back)
:nerd:

I'm going to take it that you didn't look at the release date or how anciently organized that is :lol:

for $180 please give us proper materials and NA on back. 
grin.gif

That 3M and NA... :nthat: Sure they would be around that 200 range like wc88 if they dropped em like that again..

I doubt the 6 will get a nike air, that seems to be for the 25th anniversary...but I would love the right material and infrared shade

Back
Top Bottom