Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

indifferent.gif
What you daid about the vets is plain disrespectful.
It's cool.

People like that won't say it in anyone faces...

Anyway!!

NOVEMBER 28, 2014!!!

:stoneface: What you daid about the vets is plain disrespectful.

PEOPLE please stop MISINTERPRETATING what I said.

It was an irony to an alleged war veteran that claims 'sneakers are bigger than life''

Someone who ALLEGEDLY has fought for ANY country , should have MUCH MORE respect for human life than even saying for fun'sneakers bigger than life''

YES i know he does not mean it literally , BUT PLEASE , this shouldnt even be heard in here as a phrase.

ITS PLAIN DUMB.

END OFFTOPIC FOR ME , sorry if took the topic too far from route.

Last edited:
It's cool.
People like that won't say it in anyone faces...

Anyway!!

NOVEMBER 28, 2014!!!

Exactly because they ain't bout that life.

Best believe that I will get mine on 11/28 to go with my 2000's, infrared pack and black/varsity reds. They are one of my favorite Jordans of all time.

It was an irony to an alleged war veteran that claims 'sneakers are bigger than life''

Someone who ALLEGEDLY has fought for ANY country , should have MUCH MORE respect for human life than even saying for fun'sneakers bigger than life''

YES i know he does not mean it literally , BUT PLEASE , this shouldnt even be heard in here as a phrase.

ITS PLAIN DUMB.
"Alleged"... I can upload anything you want, pimp. Kill the noise. For the last time, I already corrected myself on my meaning of "bigger than life".

Back to the VIs..

Exactly because they ain't bout that life.

Best believe that I will get mine on 11/28 to go with my 2000's, infrared pack and black/varsity reds. They are one of my favorite Jordans of all time.
Shaking like strippers, that is the only life they bout..

Yes, let's get it poppin for 11.28!

ITS PLAIN DUMB.

My bad, sometimes misinterpretation happens.

ITS PLAIN DUMB.

people say plenty of dumb **** every day on NT. I hear what you're saying, but we're all in this thread due to these VI's about to drop soon. Just hit the block button next time and keep it moving and I say that respectfully to ANYBODY in here annoyed by someone else.

Let's not get sidetracked...lol

Do you know what happens when they Take a Pic of Yeezus Rocking a Sneaker….?

Prices Go ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Up up and away

Back
Top Bottom