Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

The previous release VI's seemed to be a half size big, but this year seem to be true to size.

My brother copped these back in 91-92. I was 6 and he was 18. It was the early 90s so you know he had to be D Boy fresh. I thought these was the dopest shoes I had ever seen at the time.....the Concords soon took that crown LMAO. But man these was too fresh back in the day. I know a lot of kids love Jordans on this site. But man nothing beats seeing OGs in person. Then watching MJ that Sunday on NBC dunk on somebody in them. Those were some good times!

Last edited:

Thinking about tipping to cop these. How do ya'll usually go about it? My girl said "What if dude jacks you for your money" lol, so I'm cautious now.
I don't think this works. I mean....how much are you trying to tip to get these secured? I dont think anyone would hold your pair/pull your raffle ticket for 20 bucks. Too much risk for that much money. And if you start tipping 50, that's the same price as resell.....soooooo.

Thinking about tipping to cop these. How do ya'll usually go about it? My girl said "What if dude jacks you for your money" lol, so I'm cautious now.
I don't think this works. I mean....how much are you trying to tip to get these secured? I dont think anyone would hold your pair/pull your raffle ticket for 20 bucks. Too much risk for that much money. And if you start tipping 50, that's the same price as resell.....soooooo.
Thanks for being the only one to answer. But dudes on here said they usually tip 40, but you're right, it's almost resell at that point. Sigh. I already know I'll strike online out when they drop. I always do lol. And I'm not trying to pay 300+ for them.

The previous release VI's seemed to be a half size big, but this year seem to be true to size.

I know the size debate bugs some people, cuz its always all over the place for every release.
My personal experience was that 2014 VI's (Carmine / White) were very large and I could have dropped a full size down. I took a half size down and they are still kinda big

I know the size debate bugs some people, cuz its always all over the place for every release.
My personal experience was that 2014 VI's (Carmine / White) were very large and I could have dropped a full size down. I took a half size down and they are still kinda big

I agree .. i went tts and with my tox box protectors (heel cups cut from insoles) they're right on point, w/o they're at least a half size bigger.

What makes his shoes fake? Here we go..... 

What proof do you have for this? Or are you screaming fake like a lot of these youngins in Niketalk?

Please inform..

Come on someone post that pic of Delz holding those fake shoes (some limited AF1's I think they were) already so we can dead this.

Back
Top Bottom