Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Speaking of nostalgia, saw this pic when I was back home visiting for Thanksgiving. Little old me back in 1991, felt like a million bucks. Favorite shoe I've ever worn.
Wow, then you must be as old as me now, or young at heart depending on how you look at it.  I remember my classmate rocking a pair of those in 6th grade back like 20 yrs. ago. I can't wait for these to drop as I'm going to be picking these up for pure nostalgia reasons.    

Wow, then you must be as old as me now, or young at heart depending on how you look at it.  I remember my classmate rocking a pair of those in 6th grade back like 20 yrs. ago. I can't wait for these to drop as I'm going to be picking these up for pure nostalgia reasons.    
Yeah I was probably in 5th grade or so back when they dropped. Lots of good memories playing basketball back then.

Almost there...Summer between 4th and 5th grade is when I got my pair...Never going to be too old for sneakers my man...

traded wtk's for some fairly worn, but sole-swapped '91's.

had to. the 3m is so necessary

black friday for black/red sounds exciting
That's a long wait 
grin.gif

i have a feeling that they might put tinted blue soles on the black infareds. idk if that would even look right.

i have a feeling that they might put tinted blue soles on the black infareds. idk if that would even look right.

It won't look right because it's not. The blue will fade if you wear them, wouldn't stop me from copping.

nah. christmas is on the 28th i believe, i checked my calender... oh yea your right i forgot about the maroons and the september blues

It wouldnt stop me from copping neither. I wish they released with the white infareds as another infared pack on feb.15

Back
Top Bottom