Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

BUT IT DOES TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO UNDERSTAND THAT MY POST IS LOOKING FOR CONCRETE INFO AND NOT SPECULATION… JM'S SEMI CONFIRMATION SUFFICES FOR NOW…

SO IS THIS THREAD STILL A 28 PAGE RUMOR?
nerd.gif

If they're releasing the white infrareds, then I don't see why JB wouldn't release these.

Like I said before, 3 pair minimum for me if it's durabuck. One of my favorite pairs growing up.

What the Kobe's are hot garbage and infrareds are one of the greatest shoes of all time. Dude came out on top in that trade :pimp:

I've seen destroyed uppers, materials that old cant be trusted, unless its foamposite

Leather uppers from '91 hold up just fine from my experience, but that durabuck might indeed be an issue. If he made the trade though, I'd assume that his pair's upper is still good/good enough for him.

Aesthetically your right but think about it what good is a unwearable shoe?

If the shoe he got holds up good then he def won but im skeptical

Aesthetically your right but think about it what good is a unwearable shoe?

If the shoe he got holds up good then he def won but im skeptical

An unwearable shoe is completely useless unless you're some lame collector type of __. But it doesn't sound like this is a case where his pair will fall apart on him. His sole is most likely practically new, and if his uppers haven't started to chip, he should be good as long as he doesn't scratch them or anything.

Real talk my vi's need a sole swap, is there a place for that. I tried looking on here but no such luck.

Saw a pic of the white and blue vi's coming out in the summer they fire. Wish I didnt dog those on the courts

Lol @ getting annoyed at some people for not liking these. People aren't going to be 100% content with every release. Especially people that remember having better versions of this shoe. You know, some of Jordan Brands loyal customers. 

People complain about other people getting annoyed about the poor renditions of Jordan Brands classic shoes. They say complaining about the quality of the sneakers is getting old. They usually reply with the same old copy and paste reply such as: Don't get them then. Followed by a shaking head emoticon. This is just as old. How many times has this same old reply have been said? It's quite funny actually when someone has an attitude with someone just because they don't like a certain shoe lol.

That seems to be a trend with sneaker lovers. Having an attitude for no apparent reason. Reminds me of the employees in flight club. Walking around all nasty for no reason lol. 

Last edited:
Lol @ getting annoyed at some people for not liking these. People aren't going to be 100% content with every release. Especially people that remember having better versions of this shoe. You know, some of Jordan Brands loyal customers. 

People complain about other people getting annoyed about the poor renditions of Jordan Brands classic shoes. They say complaining about the quality of the sneakers is getting old. They usually reply with the same old copy and paste reply such as: Don't get them then. Followed by a shaking head emoticon. This is just as old. How many times has this same old reply have been said? It's quite funny actually when someone has an attitude with someone just because they don't like a certain shoe lol.

That seems to be a trend with sneaker lovers. Having an attitude for no apparent reason. Reminds me of the employees in flight club. Walking around all nasty for no reason lol. 

You know it's a sad day when people are not only used to getting less for their money, but are even getting tired of others NOT being okay with it :lol:

Straight sheep behavior.

People swear Jordan Brand doesn't listen, but they do. It's just that they listen to the majority and that's no longer NT.

Back
Top Bottom