Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Hey guys so i live in NYC are these all the stores where i can cop?

Footlocker

Footaction

Jimmy Jazz

Finish Line

and of course online

Am i missing something?

"oh word?"
laugh.gif

What the hell did dude think he was proving with this pic? Lol
tin foil

So are people going true or nah? Has their been a thorough review on the sizing? I know all this years 6's run bigger but we're drawing near to RD and I'm non the wiser [emoji]128521[/emoji]

So are people going true or nah? Has their been a thorough review on the sizing? I know all this years 6's run bigger but we're drawing near to RD and I'm non the wiser [emoji]128521[/emoji]
same size u wear in other recent retro jordans.

I keep a PT job at FNL, work there a couple times a month when I have free time or not working my at my other job or in school. Helps secure a pair, and get em cheap.

Discount is 30. So im paying '06 prices for my Jordans. I would never pay 185, well 200 after tax for a new release.

If you dont already sign up for the Winners Circle program at FNL. Get $20 off everytime you spend 200+. So if you buy a lot of socks, & sneakers you'll be paying 180ish instead of 200ish. Thats with tax included.
No disrespect, but for as long as I been seeing you around these boards I find that hard to believe. Of course you won't pay that now, because as you clearly stated you don't have to. But if the situation changed for whatever reason, are really saying that you'd stop buying shoes because you would have to get pocket-checked (can't use the R word anymore) like the rest of us?

It almost sounds like the famous "I'll retire" after this release statement. I don't even kid myself anymore. As long as I'm alive I'll be buying shoes. As long as I buy shoes they'll be these type of shoes. I'm never going to wear cheap *ss Vans or Converse All stars. Just Mikey's and Nikes (and of course Filas Reeboks and Adidas). If you're really a shoe fanatic, there's no end to it. No matter what you already have, regardless of the price you pay.

Is there a way to pre-order these. I don't want to stand in lines and I' never have good luck with buying Jordans from Nike Store Online.

Is there a way to pre-order these. I don't want to stand in lines and I' never have good luck with buying Jordans from Nike Store Online.
U do know there are countless other nike retailer websites that will be selling these shoes on release day. A pre order would be a waste of your money and involving a 3rd party (middle man) when they aren't even needed. Stick to sites like Footlocker.com, Champs.com, Footaction.com, Eastbay.com, Finishline.com, among MANY MANY others. Nike.com is a joke these days for coppin Js

Last edited:
These are gonna be so EASY to cop. Nike's stock is killin it this year and they're gonna do everything in their power to finish the year strong, including throwing resellers under the bus for this release along with the Yeezy dunks.

These are a game-time decision for me

I have the infrared ones sooooooooooo???

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole size thing cracks me up , I'm sz 11 and never have an issue with any shoe I purchase because I KNOW MY CORRECT SIZE like every adult should , ***** not going to change .

The whole size thing cracks me up , I'm sz 11 and never have an issue with any shoe I purchase because I KNOW MY CORRECT SIZE like every adult should , ***** not going to change .
go get some timbs. and balenciagas, and see if you still fit into them with ur correct size. 

I used to have the same mentality when I was younger. Would stubbornly stay TTS and many of my kicks would not fit correctly with heel slippage or tight, others would crease prematurely, etc... I found out the hard way not all shoes are created equal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom