Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

So the Foot Locker I went to said 18
Finish Line says 14.

Interestingly the FTL is inside a mall that has quite a few sneaker stores. Hell they even have a Champs Discount store with tons of shoes and clothes. Jimmy Jazz is also there. So it makes little sense they wouldnt carry a lot.

Finish Line I sorta understand. The mall is in a sort of affluent part of town with a bunch of upper middle class whites, so its not like there would be a lot of demand.

Shrugs. Sneaker Villa on Sunday..

C3? And there's demand everwhere in pittsburgh. It's why the hoh is in ross park.

I think the poster reporting 14 pairs sounds fishy :lol:

As the release gets closer we gonna have dudes coming out the woodwork swearing they store only got 5 and a half pairs lol
You want the phone number to my local finish line? I ain't ******* you homie.

But let's be real you really think these employees have a ******* clue?

Maybe FNL and FTL is saving their stock for online orders which might consist of the majority of sales. Shrugs.

Since y'all bringing up store shipments I now find it odd that the manager at the Foot Locker I went to earlier today stated, "So you and your friend are gunning for the 13 huh?" I didn't think much of it at the time but after reading these recent post its starting to resonate. I'd hate to believe that store only got one size 13 :lol: .

Funny thing everyone that misses out on raffle and guaranteed tickets will still be able to get the unclaimed pairs when 6pm hits because there will be lots of pairs left from people that didn't sign up for raffle...

So I shouldn't go after work to get a ticket or theyll be calling the winners on sunday?

hopefully they don't pull some BS like you gotta be there before 6pm cuz I'm in DTLA but live in San fernando and with the allocation that they're all around I'm about to hit all of the FTLs.
Yea dude most FTL's around here are before 6pm don't waste your time

I think the poster reporting 14 pairs sounds fishy
laugh.gif

As the release gets closer we gonna have dudes coming out the woodwork swearing they store only got 5 and a half pairs lol
u a fool bro. 

cant wait to next week.

Wassup everyone... checking in.

Was able to get a handful of tickets today. Lot of shady activity was goin on but whatever.

These employees purposely giving out wrong information and what not smh.

Anyways, hope we all can eat come the 28th!

Couple of my stores are doing guaranteed tickets at 9AM Sunday... I can't fade camping out in that cold tho. 

IMO it's SEEMS like these are everywhere because Nike letting stores who usually don't have big retro releases hold some stock, in turn taking away pairs from the usual spots many people cop from.

Entered 8 raffles today and some champs and smaller footlockers are starting theirs on Sunday and not today. Out of all places none have so far done guaranteed tickets looks like I'm going to have to hit up villa on Sunday for those guaranteed tickets.

Some folks around my way are going to be upset when they find out the raffle at FNL is today and tomorrow. No way I'm striking out on these

Some folks around my way are going to be upset when they find out the raffle at FNL is today and tomorrow. No way I'm striking out on these
propped for things and stuff. lets just say that i share you sentiment towards a certain scarlet and cream colorway. wink wink.

Anyone hit up Puete hills mall yet? Im Trying to hit up malls with both fta and ftl to save time. Any help is appreciated! Thanks [emoji]128522[/emoji]
Just did. Ftl and foot action handed em out
Sheikh was going to when they got shipment which was supposedly around 7pm

Overall got 14 tickets but lost 2 smh
My Girl might get me 4 more tomorrow

Footlocker dude at puente hills mall or west co idr said over 100 pairs kind of hinted at 150+

Last edited:
Was suppose to pick up pairs tomorrow but now gotta wait till the end of the week...

I'm tired of waiting

Back
Top Bottom