Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Just got the call from Footlocker 30 minutes ago at one here in the Chi. I think a lot of the spots around here will be making calls through Wenesday.

Just looked the number up and it's registered to some Hispanic chick, I am in TX so you never know.

I guess I've been blocked, not even ringing anymore. :lol:

Damn, just had 2 missed calls from the same number the phone didn't even ring, I'm sitting here reading this thread when the missed calls popped up ...I call them back only got a generic voicemail. :x

If they call you then ur ticket is drawn. Even if u miss it it is still yours. Just go to the store and show ur ticket..

just got called, Santa Anita came through FNL.

SoCal cats, be ready to answer.

Last edited:
For heads in LA most of the places I went to said they were going to call on Monday. Only people that have called so far seems to be Beverly Center HOH and Finish line Culver City. Most places in the San Fernando Valley say Monday as well.  

Curious what is the going rate on these for the resale? I know "store" around here asking for $285 to me that's a bit much but I'm curious what the rest of you guys think.

For heads in LA most of the places I went to said they were going to call on Monday. Only people that have called so far seems to be Beverly Center HOH and Finish line Culver City. Most places in the San Fernando Valley say Monday as well.  

I'm almost positive most FTL and FNL have already begun and/or completed their calls..,,

If you go back a few pages people have been getting calls from all over LA since Wednesday.

I won at Noho and Hollywood park

Last edited:
Your a real one for that. However you shouldve copped and traded or just got em and give em to someone here. Cuz im positive that 8.5 and 12 went to a reseller.
I would a done that but its a footlocker 2 hours away from me , I filled a raffle there cus I was working in that city last week (Victoria tx) very small town , raffles in my city (San antonio) go down this Monday so I'll try locally and online personally I think we all should b ok and scoop up a pair come friday

Whattttttttttttttttt, say it ain't so!! So many people got got!! Paying those ridiculous prices. People never learn! 

Retail or nothing for me!!

My girl got the call from a local footlocker in Long Island. I never win she always does. Past examples: Lance mountains, Concord lows, tiffany dunk highs and the list goes on.. My Good luck charm. I was so close to ordering from theweekendflop or whatever. I can finally join the pizza party. :smokin

View media item 1271188:D

Last edited:

Yep.  Got my through them.

My girl got the call from a local footlocker in Long Island. I never win she always does. Past examples: Lance mountains, Concord lows, tiffany dunk highs and the list goes on.. My Good luck charm. I was so close to ordering from theweekendflop or whatever. I can finally join the pizza party. View media item 1271188
lol that's me too, my girl always wins I told her she's my good luck charm, I always make her go with me I feel like shoe store employees r much kinder to women lol

lol that's me too, my girl always wins I told her she's my good luck charm, I always make her go with me I feel like shoe store employees r much kinder to women lol

Yeah it's like the see my name and skip it and then see my girl and pick her. Lol who care though as long as they know she gonna give me the pair when it's all said and done.

I'm almost positive most FTL and FNL have already begun and/or completed their calls..,,

If you go back a few pages people have been getting calls from all over LA since Wednesday.

I won at Noho and Hollywood park
I didn't go to those locations only CC, Beverly Hills, Northridge, Topanga , Sherman Oaks and Panorama City. I combined my work with local malls for two days.. I called the stores tonight and that is what they told me. LOL

I've copped from citysole plenty of times and never had any problems with the shoes not being legit.
This, I've first purchased kicks from them nearly a decade ago, when many of their items were sold at retail and even below retail before release day.
Word of advice, don't believe nor feed the trolls.

Back
Top Bottom