Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Man Please!!!!!!

This is one of 5 of the biggest Releases by nike / jordan this year!

you sleeping on these your a butt nut dumb *****

impossible every person who loves sneakers buying these on fri 
5? id say top 2, these and columbias

and got two calls yesterday thankfully i answered both, 2 pairs locked down

Anyone in NYC going sunday to get those guarrented tickets? What you think the line going to be like?
I won't but I'd imagine very long but probably not as bad as limited releases. At least the weather will be slightly better.

Last edited:
Damn i am going to get my damn foot measured at footlocker today, cause yall freaking me out with this **** lol

This type of material always fits a bit smaller and doesn't tend to stretch like the leather JB uses. I've made that mistake with some of the other nubuck shoes and my feet always hurt because of it.

So is Weekend Drop fake also since people have received their orders from them? Or is it just because you see them before next weeks release?

I thought weekend drop sold them with receipts? Would like to think a reputable site wouldn't buy a bunch of fake pairs and wait a week until RD to drop.

Na these are the definition of "Nike Air" Minimal padding, especially in the heel. I wouldn't say it's a light shoe tho. No "guts" really, unlike bulkier models like the AJ8 for example. 6s are basically an upgraded AJ5 with a different tongue and a pull tab. Jus my opinion tho.

Yeah I agree. But the 6's look better than the 5's.

Call both stores I put a raffle in and they said they already did callbacks smh I'm 0/4. My last chance at a raffle is for fl, jimmy jazz, and champs on Monday.

HoH employee just let me slip into the back room and take a pic... Quality is nice the infrared is okay quality... Hopefully next year the overall quality will improve like they claim. Got my pair on [emoji]128272[/emoji] View media item 1271674

Last edited:
Welp FNL was suppose to made all there calls last night. Change that 0-2 to 2-2. Miss their call at 9am 
ohwell.gif
 but call back and they said I won

Back
Top Bottom