Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Don't hate the player hate the game.
is that you bruh? 
roll.gif

flash 

no flash 

as cats have said . pics dont do them justice . glad to finally have them . one down , one to go . . . 

This isn't true at all. Low-key racist to be honest... [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Glad to hear the NT famb eating tho

I kind of see it as a shot towards those who line up for long hours to get multiple pairs to resell, and for those who try to live off the resell game. My eyes may be bad, but I can't point out the different race/ethnicities in that pic.

Good news, won several raffles
pimp.gif
. Bad news, all in my wife's name. She's going to really cash in now, esp. knowing that, to me, this is my favorite release of the year. Good luck to too all!!

endeesee how deep was it sunday for guaranteed tix both ftl and flight 23?

Just offered up an extra secured pair to a homie at the job and he accepted. I'm thinking about reneging though. :lol: I know it's a cold blooded thing to do.

Got 2 calls today. I wanna give a shout out to all my lil thotties that's persistent, and consistent at everything they do! They've been blessed to be in the presence of the best! churchhh...I'll see you in a few legend blue[emoji]128521[/emoji]

0/9, just got washed for these :lol:.

I didn't even get GS size call back but fortunately my girl did from 2 spots she entered in so she in the pizza. Plus she got one for her uncle cuz I told her not to put in for my size :/

Its still early so they still might call but if anyone knows I'm waiting on pan city and Northridge FNL, Burbank Footaction, and Pan City, Glendale and Northridge FTL. I heard NoHo ftl already made calls so no go there.

Last edited:
Just offered up an extra secured pair to a homie at the job and he accepted. I'm thinking about reneging though.
laugh.gif
I know it's a cold blooded thing to do.
I say you give them to your co-worker.  1st of all he'll be cool and happy and could return the favor somehow.  Also, the good karma may come back to you and you could score another raffle (if you're waiting on one) and/or score online on RD.

Back
Top Bottom