Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

2/2 on my raffles. I'm set. Good luck to you all. I hope everyone gets a pair.

I'm have to try my luck online, Footlocker or NDC, any suggestion folks and my chances of getting them if you guys know. I have been unlucky online.

Just offered up an extra secured pair to a homie at the job and he accepted. I'm thinking about reneging though. :lol: I know it's a cold blooded thing to do.
I say you give them to your co-worker.  1st of all he'll be cool and happy and could return the favor somehow.  Also, the good karma may come back to you and you could score another raffle (if you're waiting on one) and/or score online on RD.

I put myself in his position and imagined how pissed I'd be if the shoe was on the other foot (no pun intended). So yeah I'm going to go ahead and follow through with my initial commitment and stick with my word to let him buy the extra pair. I'll just have to grind hard online or try to scoop up an unclaimed pair to get that double up. I think it'll work out for everybody in the end I hope.

That's why I saved all the stores' phone numbers that I enter into my phone. I knew I won a raffle as soon as I get a call.
Even if you save the numbers into your phone, doesn't it still show up as "No Caller ID" when they call?  I have a FTL store saved on mine and it still came up as 'No Caller ID' when they called me last week... Maybe they called from a second line in the store...?

That's why I saved all the stores' phone numbers that I enter into my phone. I knew I won a raffle as soon as I get a call.
this..

i usually don't answer numbers  that i don't know , so i had to make sure i had them locked in lol 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom