Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

So basically you paid the store/manager $100 to avoid the raffle.  It's stuff like this that fuels the corruption of raffles.  Consumers who are willing to front up the extra money is giving the green light to employees to make "sales" like this.  Online is always a viable option with these especially with all the major sites AND smaller sites that will be selling them. And even if you do strike out on the websites, unclaimed pairs is the next option.  There are so many pairs of these made, and by the looks of it, a lot of multiple raffle winners; there have been cases (me as a prime example) where I won multiple raffles at different stores, but didn't pick up those shoes leaving them available after the pickup window expires.  Just have to put in the work and you'll be rewarded. 

The person lives in Texas, I live in Jersey. He clearly as been reselling pairs long before me as I had to pay resell for Champagne's off eBay which is how I got his contact in the first place. Sadly, the raffles in my area at least for the 2 Footlockers in my area said they already did their raffle. My local store I will pick up a raffle ticket there but will end up having to buy a t-shirt and the socks if I do win. But if I strike out and don't get a call or not able to purchase online I'm screwed. You don't know how many people kick themselves when seeing a price thinking it's high then go on eBay later or see the resell price at a crazy level and wished they paid the price they saw first. These days with long busy work weeks some people don't have the luxury or time to take time off work and pick up raffle tickets or becoming a part time call center calling tons of stores. Did I want to pay the extra $100 no but knowing I will have a pair guaranteed is certainly comforting.

The person lives in Texas, I live in Jersey. He clearly as been reselling pairs long before me as I had to pay resell for Champagne's off eBay which is how I got his contact in the first place. Sadly, the raffles in my area at least for the 2 Footlockers in my area said they already did their raffle. My local store I will pick up a raffle ticket there but will end up having to buy a t-shirt and the socks if I do win. But if I strike out and don't get a call or not able to purchase online I'm screwed. You don't know how many people kick themselves when seeing a price thinking it's high then go on eBay later or see the resell price at a crazy level and wished they paid the price they saw first. These days with long busy work weeks some people don't have the luxury or time to take time off work and pick up raffle tickets or becoming a part time call center calling tons of stores. Did I want to pay the extra $100 no but knowing I will have a pair guaranteed is certainly comforting.
paid close to $300 for a pair... oh damn...

mean.gif

A finishline employee tried to get me to do the same thing... I WALKED SO FAST out the door. 

Good luck online bro. 

The game has surely changed.

Alright count me in....

Gonna try to cop online on Friday. I don't expect it to be that tough seeing how its BF and some many retailers will be selling online.

Good luck everyone!

So you live in Jersey and paid an employee in Texas to hold and ship you a pair on release day? Just making sure i read it right.

So you live in Jersey and paid an employee in Texas to hold and ship you a pair on release day? Just making sure i read it right.

He's actually the manager and yeah. I unfortunately had to pay resell for the Champagnes when I struck out on over 6 different sites! He was the person I bought them from so he's legit came with person raffle ticket and the receipt. |I It's a cold sneaker world I tell ya. Lowkey feel bad because I know the feeling of putting your hopes in those BS raffles.

Last edited:
He's actually the manager and yeah. I unfortunately had to pay resell for the Champagnes when I struck out on over 6 different sites! He was the person I bought them from so he's legit came with person raffle ticket and the receipt.
tired.gif
It's a cold sneaker world I tell ya. Lowkey feel bad because I know the feeling of putting your hopes in those BS raffles.

Got a call from FTL Eastridge Mall yesterday, it was a blocked number... After I hung up, i noticed I had another missed call from another block number 15 minutes earlier. I thought I missed out from another store. So I called the other 2 spots I went in store for, 1 store did theirs last Friday, and the other store said they haven't done it yet. So I started to wonder if dude from Eastridge tried twice to reach me, or maybe threw my ticket back in the box when I didn't pick up and got picked again.

Last edited:
He's actually the manager and yeah. I unfortunately had to pay resell for the Champagnes when I struck out on over 6 different sites! He was the person I bought them from so he's legit came with person raffle ticket and the receipt. |I It's a cold sneaker world I tell ya. Lowkey feel bad because I know the feeling of putting your hopes in those BS raffles.
Damn that's pretty wild man. Crazy that there isn't anybody u know in New Jersey who would be willing to secure a pair for u for less than $100 who u could meet up with instead of having to deal with someone on the other side of the country especially on a huge general released shoe. Jus my .02 cents.

Last edited:

Bruh, what part of Jersey are you in? If you're anywhere in my area :smh:

lol don't get stuck with your extra pairs jb made a ton of these. Infapink is killing me :/
  FYI I did see the Infrareds in person and they are a pinker color in person than the pictures. I was like "damn I didn't expect them to be that pink" but they still look good.
Is it pinker than this? Photo courtesy of @mikecabrera

I got one pair on lock sz 11.5

Im too pissed off to care right now. IlI'll prob sell at cost. I'm sick of the BS in this world
I'm gonna take a NT break.

Back
Top Bottom