Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

So for my Long Islanders any news on Roosevelt Feild Mall? nike Town ? Foot Locker ? footAction ? champs ??? Anyone know what stores are still calling ?
NTRF called me around 9:30 or so, employee told me they will call tomorrow also.  they have a ton of calls to make 

So far ive won 5 pairs... only keeping 2....anybody here who doesnt score come RD imma let en go for retail. My good deed for the year
laugh.gif
(All size 10s)
Bruh, I entered 15 shiekh online raffles and hit on every single on them 
laugh.gif

These are gonna be so easy to get, and folks will still pay $260-$300 resell.

IMAGINE THAT…

"HI THIS IS CHAMPS.. YOU WON THE RAFFLE ARE YOU STILL INTERESTED"
"IN THE VI'S? NAHHH… THINK ILL HAVE TO PASS AND JUST STICK TO MY…… PIZZA"

WOULD HAVE TO BE ONE OF THOSE PPL THAT ARE 18/43 WITH RAFFLES :lol:

Bruh, I entered 15 shiekh online raffles and hit on every single on them :lol:

These are gonna be so easy to get, and folks will still pay $260-$300 resell.

lmao... i figured there would be plenty of these, but there will still be ppl who miss out because the demand is so high.

God damn man if people in bay area gave out the shiekh codes i woulve won a raffle man smh this is bull ****. stingy bay area folks *******

btw can anyone please PM me a FNL and jimmyjazz bot. in return i can tell you a secret to copping shoes on these sites.. trust me it helps a lot

btw can anyone please PM me a FNL and jimmyjazz bot. in return i can tell you a secret to copping shoes on these sites. trust me it helps a lot

Then what do you need a bot for? :lol:

Seems like you got it figured out.

This thread is pure comedy.

Last edited:
I went to the least place I would go to get my guaranteed ticket.... THE HOOD! But I didn't have to wait in line or anything I happen to walk in when they were doing the secret time guarantee ticket give away. Look at GOD! I might do the same for the Air Jordan "Columbia/Legend Blue".

I'm sure there's someone here that can lend a hand.

Millenium Shoes will have them as FCFS on Friday there in LA, their instagram is @millenniumshoes and lists their locations.  Online is always an option too, plus unclaimed pairs.

I completely forgot about them. Fits perfectly into my day's plan if I miss out on all the online releases.

Back
Top Bottom