Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

yeah I doubt a "mark miller" really wrote that haha.. With that being said, I'm pretty sure they're legit and they're willing to refund you so you can send it back if you feel they're gms

If theyre legit then where are they getting stock from. Dudes had more pairs than some niketowns.

How do you know how many pairs they sold? 

Multiple restocks and an educated guess based on just the people in here whi ordered. Im sure this forum wasnt the only one gettin em from there. Too manypairs for one spot. Especially with a repsonse to authnticity like that.

Looks like these arent that sought after. entered 4 raffles for my little brother and sisters size. 1 raffle for my size. I have the infrared pack so iwasnt too pressed to get them...if i win i win. I hope to win moreso for them though.

I understand people's reasonings for ordering from a pre-order site.  The hassle in going to multiple stores just to pick up a ticket that doesn't necessarily guarantee you a pair; the craziness of Black Friday; being out of town in unfamiliar shopping territory; no internet connection; etc, etc, etc... And some will justify paying that premium in order to avoid all hurdles in getting a pair of shoes you really want, which is unfortunate seeing how much things have changed since the 80s.

But, personally for me if I knew I wasn't going to be able to pick up a pair on RD due to some of the previously mentioned hurdles, I wouldn't pay the extra price from a pre-order site, no matter what anyone says about it.  There are so many replicas out there it's disgusting, and it's nothing new when it comes to Air Jordan's.  I'd rather wait for a restock from Nike or any other reputable store .

The peace of mind knowing you got it from FNL, or FTL, or NDC, or any of those big chain stores is worth more than having a secured pair 1 week early; that slight chance of the pre-order being a replica is no where near that extra pre-order price.

Last edited:
Initiating my return to weekend drop/city sole

Never again

Serious?

Multiple restocks and an educated guess based on just the people in here whi ordered. Im sure this forum wasnt the only one gettin em from there. Too manypairs for one spot. Especially with a repsonse to authnticity like that.

The never ending sell out by restock after restock is what seems fishy to me.

So now that WeekendDrop has allegedly been exposed can everybody unhappy with their purchase from them just send them back so that we may move on.

What's crazy is people are still going to complain about the pairs they pick up on Friday from "trusted" retailers so I guess it's never ending.

What were the complaints?

I thought weekend was legit?

We startn to wonder now Zyzz. Check the previous page for thier shady reply to authenticity claims.

cliffs?

i could have sworn someone said they were under a different name which was a legit seller than went with a name change or something. I might be confusing them with someone else though. I know a lot of people ordered Jordan 1 white/black from them... :nerd:

10 Pack

jordan-6-infrared-history-3.jpg

]

THIS is the reason, despite the dusty suede look, I Love the 2010 infrareds. The shape and the sharp nose takes over the 2014 by a little in my opinion. the color is just about right but the 2000s were better

Last edited by a moderator:

We startn to wonder now Zyzz. Check the previous page for thier shady reply to authenticity claims.

cliffs?

i could have sworn someone said they were under a different name which was a legit seller than went with a name change or something. I might be confusing them with someone else though. I know a lot of people ordered Jordan 1 white/black from them... :nerd:

Dude hit up weekend drop about where they get their shoes from and he got hit bsck with we buy in wholesale from reputable supplier. NOT GOOD. They used ti be citysole which was hella legit but pricy.

Weekend Drop is legit.

My pair is high quality with no glue stains/stitching errors/wrong shoe shape.

Put your retail pair up against a weekend drop pair. Its the same shoe

What's crazy is people are still going to complain about the pairs they pick up on Friday from "trusted" retailers so I guess it's never ending.

people will complain for sure.. but that peace of mind that they got it from a place that is actually trusted and can be backed up as such. we can complain about our NDC, FTL, FL, Eastbay pairs whatever, but at least we know 100% they are legit since they are authorized sellers..

others complain from questionable places.. it goes deeper because they question is it really legit? thers nothing to back up its a legit pair despite teh quality issues.

Hi Guys, i'm new here but long time lurker of the message boards. Just received my pair from WeekendDrop and am pretty concerned:

1. No material stickers on both insoles (those brown spots on the insole appear to be flakes from the shoe tree

2. the 3 ridges on the right ankle collar seem to be faded  meaning they do not stick out as much as the left shoe

photos taken with the same lighting

3. The shoe trees appear to be much longer than any other pair of 6s I have purchased this year. In fact it took me quite a bit of time to get the ankle cardboard pieces out (due to this) to inspect the inside of the shoes

The shorter shoe tree on the right is from the Sport Blue 6 release purchased from FTL. don't even know what that brown mole looking thing is on the Weekenddrop pair

4. Each shoe has a different production date range - right shows 05/27/14 - 07/12/14 left shows 06/11/14 - 07/14/14

Sorry I can't get a photo of this as I can't get my IPhone to grab a pic. But I couldn't make these dates up if I tried

5. In addition there are some dirt markings on the sole and some ashy marks on the toe box (which I was expecting from JB) i'm not to concerned although I expect better if these shoes are described as 100% Authentic and deadstock. 

6. The tissue paper which comes in between the shoes also appears to be a lighter colour than the other 6 releases this year and the garbage bag paper to me feels lighter and more transparent

Tissue paper on the right is from the Sport Blue 6s and the left is from the Weekenddrop pair. The tissue paper seems to be of better quality on the SB6s to be honest

The garbage paper on the right is from the SB6s and left is from Weekenddrop. Its hard to see the difference in transparency from this pic. I noticed that the Weekenddrop garbage paper is not of the same width and does not cover the bottom of the box as well as the SB6 from FTL.

7. No 3M on the bottom perforations

Pics without Flash

Pics with Flash.

Thats all I have for now. Sorry to create such a large post but was hoping to get some comments. I know for sure that these are not legit. I've been collecting Jays for years and this is the first time I have bought something outside of a Jordan Brand Account dealer.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
EDIT: Adding this too

Response from weekend drop when i asked if they can provide authenticity

Last edited:
damn i was about to order those concord griffeys from them...

cliffs?

See. Therein lies the problem

They have a ton of shoes that seem legit

Most phony resale sites only have the hyped stuff

WD has it all

Im going to wait until i get a pair from a retailer to compare

My black white 1s from them were legit and from the 6s i have in hand. Nothjng seems to be wrong either

I am buying into these trolls. Smh

If theyre legit then where are they getting stock from. Dudes had more pairs than some niketowns.

I honestly don't know how they are, but it's easier than you think especially since so many pairs of these were produced. Weekend drop might pay a shady manager at a legit retailer to backdoor them a certain amount of pairs

cliffs?

Dude hit up weekend drop about where they get their shoes from and he got hit bsck with we buy in wholesale from reputable supplier. NOT GOOD. They used ti be citysole which was hella legit but pricy.

If city sole was legit and this is the same company then how do yall know city sole wasnt doing the same thing? :lol:

i mean it sounds fishy but maybe he can come in here and shed some light?

I honestly don't know how they are, but it's easier than you think especially since so many pairs of these were produced. Weekend drop might pay a shady manager at a legit retailer to backdoor them a certain amount of pairs

Thats possible...but whats more likely?

yeah I doubt a "mark miller" really wrote that haha.. With that being said, I'm pretty sure they're legit and they're willing to refund you so you can send it back if you feel they're gms

How do you know how many pairs they sold? 
A restock could have been 2 pairs in each size, or it could have been 20.  The response makes it sound to me that the company is probably not run by native english speakers...nothing more than that.  Everybody's guessing.   Anecdotally, It would seem the number of people who posted here about getting them from this shop didn't reach very high...20-30 people maybe?  I can't speak to other boards.

Disclaimer, I did order from there, and I have in the past with no issues.  Not a ton, but you always take that risk with non-official US vendors.  I definitely relied on crowdsourcing my information regarding them, and I've had no issues with the product they've delivered.

Quick question:  It seems like part of the basis for questioning weekendrop is charging more, and selling before the release date correct?.  If those are the criteria for being questionable, what about sneakerhead and iss?  Both sell early, and at jacked up prices.

cliffs?

If city sole was legit and this is the same company then how do yall know city sole wasnt doing the same thing? :lol:

i mean it sounds fishy but maybe he can come in here and shed some light?

Preordered black/red 11s from there. Completely legit and on point. Everything matched other retail pairs.

They are getting all of the raffle pairs everyone lost at :lol:

peeped the quoted post on the last page, shouldnt be any differences in the plasti black paper sheet thing.

kinda weird but maybe we will find out from people who has legit pairs

:nerd:

Why are people so paranoid about answering unknown numbers? Especially if you've entered multiple raffles. Most of the time when I pick up, it's a recording saying that I won a free cruise. :lol:

peeped the quoted post on the last page, shouldnt be any differences in the plasti black paper sheet thing.

kinda weird but maybe we will find out from people who has legit pairs

:nerd:

Im sure we will. Cant wait to see how this plays out. Aint lookin good tho. Could be the concord 11 fiasco all over again.

I'm almost sure my weekend drop pairs are legit . I'm picking up my FTL pairs tomorrow night . If no one does it before ,me i'll post comparison pics .

Back
Top Bottom