Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

struck out all over houston lol....250 kinda not looking too bad for an employee to lock in for me...

Thought all hope was lost cause i missed the raffle release with FTA, FTL and all the others then i struck out on sheikh. So i decided to just try this small shoe store in Rowland for the hell of it and tonight i got an email saying that i won the raffle! And they only had one pair of my size. Damn i feel relieved. Hope the people that want em to rock em gets their pair.

Got size 5 size 11 and 2 size 5.5y, I must say this is really a GR, but I need size 9 though for my boy.

For all you Vegas heads the Boulevard Footlocker is making calls...

Just got confirmed for a win...
They bunch of liars.  Went there on Monday 17th for a ticket and they told me raffle won't be until next week (which is now this week).

Welcome to the party though! Or were you already in it...?

To all those who didnt win. Dont give up hope. Just remember Nike / JB wants all our money ESPECIALLY at this time of year. Eastbay FL, FNL, NDC all doing online as well. There will be restocks. Places popping up randomly with size runs, overseas options and plenty of good people in this thread down to help. Im not a superstitious kind of guy but I do believe Luck is what happens when hard work meets preparation.

Keep ya heads up. Plenty of pizza will be ordered.

Last edited:
Hopefully i score my 8.5 online would hate to drive to savannah ga from Hilton head only to strike out in person too.

I live in augusta but here on vacation.

Thanks for the links tho guys.

Just got a call from Shoe Palace. :smokin I'm surprised they called this late. They usually call in the AM.

Looks like it's online for me struck out on all my raffles, anyone know if Undefeated will be getting these? I know they got the og black and white ones, so I would assume they will be getting these.

Back
Top Bottom