Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

going to hit SQ1 at lunch tmw and try and cop.  If I walk out empty handed it is not the end of the world.  

tired.gif

Because u wouldn't be allowed to post up in front of a shoe store selling shoes for $250 when that shoe store is selling them for $185, that's makes it ghetto? The police would prob save you from yourself before anything happened if u really attempted that. Pretty sure that's illegal anyway, cause its loitering.
people do this in LA all the time. Ain't nobody getting robbed. I remember when the Lebron x corks were releasing. Some cat was posted in front of the store already had a pair in HAND when people were lined up for raffle tickets. He was selling for like 1k or something. Ain't nobody rob him.....cops ain't come.

Because u wouldn't be allowed to post up in front of a shoe store selling shoes for $250 when that shoe store is selling them for $185, The police would prob save you from yourself before anything happened if u really attempted that. Pretty sure that's illegal anyway,
This is untrue because I've done it multiple times to the people that weren't able to get their pairs, and will definitely do it tomorrow, already have a couple people lined up who need them

This is untrue because I've done it multiple times to the people that weren't able to get their pairs, and will definitely do it tomorrow, already have a couple people lined up who need them
be careful bro!!!!! If you stay in atl you might get jacked. [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

If anybody needs a size 15 NTLA and NTSM will each have a pair available. I'm not picking them up since I got two locked up somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom