Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Im guaranteed a 10.. Was gonna use these for a straight up trade for some Flax AF1s.. Simply because ppl slob over 6s and im not that Big of a Fan. But after openin the Box and holding them, these will definitely be my First pair of 6s.. I will just keep searching for the Flax in that 160$ range..

Good luck with that flax for 160. I'd do that trade too. I have a 9.5 flax and quality is amazing

were you here for the black/red og 1 last Christmas?
I was. It was a massacre 
alien.gif

Good luck with that flax for 160. I'd do that trade too. I have a 9.5 flax and quality is amazing
Seen both and would take the flax. Flax's were one of my top 3 pickups this year (black and white ones and family forever ones being the other two). On par with 90s quality. Got a guaranteed pair of 6s coming in too.

store opens at 8 ima wake up at 730 and pick them bad boys up right when they open. will be posting pics prolly around 8:25ish.

I set my alarm for 630, online release is 7am which is in an hour and 45 mins. I've been awake since 430, can't sleep I'm so hungry for this ny pizza party. I remmember 6 months ago this thread ppl getting angry explaining what the pizza was about lol

I set my alarm for 630, online release is 7am which is in an hour and 45 mins. I've been awake since 430, can't sleep I'm so hungry for this ny pizza party. I remmember 6 months ago this thread ppl getting angry explaining what the pizza was about lol
People get less angry now that they have their pizza.
glasses.gif

Heads up, some shiekhs are opening thier stores at 7am for raffle pick up, which is clutch for me being as I work at 9 and wouldnt me able to make the 1pm raffle pick up deadline if it were regular hours

Hint for the new folks online camping tomorrow. When you cart on FTL, EB, FA, or Champs (and you will cart -just takes patience) there will probably be long, 2hr+ checkout times. If on desktop make sure you're are signed in first. Then, If you need to leave the house, you can transfer your wait countdown to mobile by signing in on that device. Sign in on mobile BEFORE closing out your desktop/laptop. This way you can step out and buy your $500 Dae Boo-Boo 65" TV and keep your spot in the checkout line
laugh.gif
HAPPY THANKSGIVING NTers!
not to sound stupid, but what do you mean by checkout times? And do you guys sign in and add a credit card to your account? 

Back
Top Bottom