Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

If they're reselling, then you're correct, but why people rather 'camp' than be at home eating and watching football is beyond me.

True that as well, you could die tomm i rather be with my family then wait in line for sneakers
I don't think they're resellers I just think that's their last resort. Can't blame them I gotta blame the store for it, they posted it on their IG to hype up their brand. If I didn't get help with the release on this site by my fellow nt fam I might have been out there. I'm 31 but these retro 6's are my holy grail and I really want these so I can't be as bad as the older folks at best buy and target waiting for deals. Plus I did my thing in the kitchen already so I would have had time but since I got mines I'm gone enjoy seeing my Dallas Cowboys play. So let's get it.[emoji]128526[/emoji]
View media item 1278256View media item 1278257View media item 1278258

Happy Thanksgiving all. Can't wait till tomorrow to pick up my pair. Been waiting for this day all year, pretty much the only shoe I really wanted all year.

Hope everyone who hasn't secured a pair yet feasts online in the morning.

Last edited:

If they were in college they would not that instead of waiting 12 hours in line they could have worked or done something more productive that 50 bucks they make reselling is not worth standing 12 hours in line for.
Why do you assume they're reselling?
because college students wouldn't camp out during the holidays they are spending it with love ones and relaxing there brainssss
And the people right now at Best Buy, Macy's and whatever store is opening in a couple of hours?

and maybe you two should have gone to a college where you learned not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving .
those are college graduates. seethe diffrence

Black Friday is cause for the destruction of chill time.

I'd call the families out there thinking they're "saving" lames too.

But, I get anxiety attacks around crowds so I'm not bout the BF life. 
laugh.gif

And that fake 'camaraderie' is no justification for folks to line up a day before to get a GR.

And Magic...what happened to you, my fellow old man?

You used to say kids who didnt watch MJ shouldn't be copping....you and I both know, their camping is part of the problem.

1 More day thank God! I have been looking forward to this for months. Pray to the sneaker gods that i will not strike out!

legion blues? And that's a good mistake, wait until something real good comes out like the next kicks in the slam dunk series and use it then.
excuse my illiteracy lol.. legend blues.

Not a big fan of the slam dunk series, don't want no cartoon crap on my feet :smile:.  I will check if they are getting the fragments though, cause that would be a good one

Just move to Socal not too long ago. Gonna be my first shoe release out here. Any certain spots that do FCFS around east of LA or LA are in general?
If you really insist on doing retail shopping with the masses, Millennium Shoes is doing FCFS at their Inglewood, Slauson, Hawthorne and Hollywood stores at 8 am. I will be doing all my shopping from home in the comforts of my PJs. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom