Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Have faith on call backs guys, just got my phone call and it's 8pm here in Toronto. Hope everyone gets their pair(s).

waiting for my turn lol

Lol, me too. That's awesome.

Srs, tho, got the call from my local mom & pop today. Didn't have my size so I had them lock me down for a size for my bro for his Christmas present.

It's the holidays, y'all... gotsta share that pizza with the friends and family!!!

Hope y'all have had a very happy Thanksgiving (or "Thursday" everywhere outside the US), and I'll see y'all tomorrow after we all feast!

nerd.gif

so i got my wallet stolen and I had my ID and raffle ticket & guarantee ticket inside, do you think the stores will still sell to me if I bring my passport instead? or do I need the tickets?

I think all the major retailer websites are already having traffic problems. The sites are acting up. Could be nothing I dunno.

Last edited:
Hello to everyone

I need advice if possibile. I have two pairs of 6s: 2012 olympic in size 11 and 2014 white/infrared in size 10.5
What size should I choose for the black ones? How do they fit? thanks

any one know what time footaction/champs/finish line will sell their unclaimed pairs? i have heard 6pm and 11 am are diferent locations

Back
Top Bottom