Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Can we get pictures of the people camped out for these Jordan Infrared 6's please? A person on here told me you have to just be smart and build a good repoir with store managers at these stores. Become a familiar face other then just on Jordan release dates. I wish I could find that thread page so I can rep him, because those were true words. I have a guaranteed Jordan Black Infrared 6's pair, but unfortunately I have to wait til 8am to cop I rather it be 12 midnight because I'm not a morning person, but I won't complain.

Last edited:
10448985_402881966529906_2002473265_n.jpg

I forgot all about that cool jays. Only one I used to cop from was on 79th n biscayne till it got closed down..

I entered 6 raffles before leaving on vacation and came back to winning 4.

Do I really try to get some cash back or are these really as everyone saying?

Did I just get really lucky?

Anybody on the hunt in the AM in Vegas? Struck out on 3 raffles.
According to Nike Las Vegas at the Forum shops, unclaimed pairs will not be available after the window expires; Might be best to plan to cop elsewhere.

FNL at Fashion Show Mall on the Strip were all raffled out, and they tend to have all pairs to be picked up because of the Winner's Circle rewards.  Back in May, they only had 2 full size runs on the Carmine's and I was told that those numbers are the same for Infrareds. There's also a Champs there, Shoe Palace, and HoH that all did raffles, so maybe an unclaimed pair can show up there.  

Last edited:
For every one person saying they struck out ten others are saying easy cop

For those who are striking out where you live?

Got the call from Footlocker 3rd St. Santa Monica for my size 10. Footlocker Culver City for my son's GS size. Happy Thanksgiving to all L.A. heads. 

According to Nike Las Vegas at the Forum shops, unclaimed pairs will not be available after the window expires; Might be best to plan to cop elsewhere.

View media item 1278746

FNL at Fashion Show Mall were all raffled out, and they tend to have all pairs to be picked up because of the Winner's Circle rewards.  Back in May, they only had 2 full size runs on the Carmine's and I was told that those numbers are the same for Infrareds. There's also a Champs there, Shoe Palace, and HoH that all did raffles, so maybe an unclaimed pair can show up there.  

This unclaimed pairs at niketown being unavailable. Is that new?

In the black white 1 thread some dude said a nike customer rep told him some of the orders were being filled by nike stores.

You think thats where the unclaimed pairs are now going from nike stores?

This unclaimed pairs at niketown being unavailable. Is that new?

In the black white 1 thread some dude said a nike customer rep told him some of the orders were being filled by nike stores.

You think thats where the unclaimed pairs are now going from nike stores?
Having the orders fulfilled by the stores may be true.  This is the second time Nike Las Vegas is doing this.  They pulled this same thing for the DB8 release.

Nike SF will hold a second raffle for the unclaimed pairs; those tickets will be pulled from the original pool of raffle entries. So all in all, there doesn't seem to be any consistencies between the branches.

Last edited:
Also it took longer than usual for ndc to ship some pairs.

Either they are starting to fulfil orders from stores or the so called bots screwed ndc and caused a delay in sizes.

The black white 1 release was so screwy. It kept saying they sold out then hours later said pairs were in other peoples carts then couple hours later they let us add to cart and buy

Its probably going to do the same for this release. They should really put captcha back on

Damn the Nike in Vegas at the forum shops. Just to get there is a walk from where you park unless the locals know a shortcut to get in there.

I would imagine if it was fcfs on a hot release and they didn't allow lining up until a certain time it would be madness to see folks running throughout Caesars . Would be a site to see

Back
Top Bottom