Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

When was the last time these were released on an individual basis? If i remember these were last released in a 2 pack? I had the OG in 7th grade and really want these again....

I get the feeling they're saving these, carmines, september blues, and maroons for Christmas releases after they've finished with the OG XI colorways. VI's are right behind XI's in terms of casual appeal. I actually hope the grey market picks up on vi's so I don't have spend $600 for carmines.

Carmines over these (for me), but these will still be heavily pursued.

Just hope JB doesn't screw these up.

i have the 2010 version.  If these do release in 2013 these are in instant cop.   The jumpman on the back of the 2010 is super skinny.  Anybody else notice that to ?   compare that jumpman to the oly 6 jumpman and it looks like jordan gained a few extra pounds

i have the 2010 version.  If these do release in 2013 these are in instant cop.   The jumpman on the back of the 2010 is super skinny.  Anybody else notice that to ?   compare that jumpman to the oly 6 jumpman and it looks like jordan gained a few extra pounds
^^^^   I meant if these do retro in 2014,  not 2013.   my bad

The same way you scratch the toebox on any other shoe, clip the curb or any other rough surface. They're sneakers **** happens, if you're actually wearing them on the regular toebox damage is inevitable.

Definitely too early to release these again smh
They're going to do something to make people buy in on a sneaker that was just recently retroed. They'll change/and/or improve something. I don't even want them, but they have WAYS of making us buy.

Higher cut/Nubuck/Nike Air/3m, and WE'RE ALL IN. EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS THREAD (plus thousands of more people). They know how to make us take the bait. But why play their ace in holes if they don't have to? If they can pass off another half as* excuse for the infrared, then why not cash in until they've exhausted everything else except a proper retro?

EDIT: Jumpman cbt2, it's there, bro. someone tried to dispute this before saying that there was no 3M anywhere on the VI and that inlet (or something) was just white and made it appear that way in certain pictures. Then, some niketalker (shame I can't remember who) posted a pic (with flash) of his OGs. Argument over.

I remember these when I was eight. The first Air Jordan that I ever could remember in detail. There was 3M on the black/infrared colorway.

Last edited:
Code:
What r u talking about?
None og colorway of any 6 had 3m reflective material,
But the 5 and 13.

What am I talking about ? It seems to me you have no idea what your talking about. OG VI's definaly had 3m. Somebody needs to do some homework. :lol:

There's no flash in the above picture. If people want to go against facts, then so be it. 3m would be a great og touch.

Back
Top Bottom