Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Nothing says I told you so like some pics.

I bet he wishes he could have that comment back.  

These, carmines, and white/varisty red or infrared...If done properly, i'll cop and bid JB farewell!

The subtle changes that they've made to the VI's have really destroyed them.  The durabuck and the shiny durabuck in the back, the lack of 3M, the awful shape. OGs were amazing and the 00 retro was acceptable. Hopefully the 14 retro brings back at least some of the OG elements.

The subtle changes that they've made to the VI's have really destroyed them.  The durabuck and the shiny durabuck in the back, the lack of 3M, the awful shape. OGs were amazing and the 00 retro was acceptable. Hopefully the 14 retro brings back at least some of the OG elements.
have they done that to any recent retros? Flint 13 didnt have 3m bred 13 didnt have 3m, grapes had weird shaped toeboxes with the wrong color lace locks and the list goes on

so many great cw's for the VI's, but these were always my favorite
nthat.gif
indeed , carmines imo are hyped up, and would look better with black/red than the white/red blocking

Since I'm still good with my 2010 Pack, I might pass on these just to avoid all the unnecessary hype. Will attempt to cop if they get the Nike Air treatment.

The box is a nice touch, and it also helps in picking them out when stacked :lol:

They retro kicks so frequently that they have to do that to separate the releases. I wonder if they did that ashy crap on the last retro, because they knew these were coming out in three years.

I heard this was just a rumor "spectulation" nothing concrete.
mean.gif

I can confirm these, i work at a mom and pop store and we are currently working on our JB order for spring of 2014 which included an infared 6. i might be mistaken but i thought it said white but like i said i could be wrong. i will attempt to post a picture of the list of retros dropping at the beginning of next year (my phone is seriously jacked) ... it included i think 4 pairs of 10s (with insane colors including an infared scheme lmao BUT possibly the OG charlottes, not for sure but it said black white and powder blue) and a couple threes and all of the ones on the list looked like new colorways. i also saw an OG retro 1 KO on list :smokin

these and dmps are my top. With all this early info lately, I feel like my life calendar revolves around nike's release calendar. ppl ask me what the date is on a tuesday and I dont know but I sure as *&^% know my Saturdays !!

Thats not true.
I have the penny olympics, og af 180 and og foamposites. All had blue tint and turned yellow after longer wear.
To state that the ogs did not have a blue tint is not true. The only ones with clear icy ones were the dmp 11 and 2009 space jams which looks less good imo.
Og concord 11 had blue tint and milky soles!

as I was reading the ridiculous "I don't cop if icey blue" comments I was thinkin the same ****, icey soles on kicks just give em that look., imo icey soles look tight. either or, na, no na, durabuck or suede, or even nubuck, infra reds are done of the hardest kicks to ever come out. wouldn't say my favorite, there are other kicks that take that title, but stil, they're up there..

indeed , carmines imo are hyped up, and would look better with black/red than the white/red blocking

Agree on the Carmines being "hyped up"...Never really felt that colorway...I do respoect some of the love people give it though since among the OG run of VI's it was unique as it's color blocking set it off from all the other color-ups...Always much preferred the two Infared models (White ~ Black)

Back
Top Bottom