Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

seriously tho fellas just open up the nike tabs and continue calling FNL .. even with all the crashes .. they seem to have a ******** of these good luck

FINALLY COPPED OFF FNL.

Crashed on submit order earlier and felt depressed. Then the pages reloaded itself and finally got through with email confirmation.

let us know if you get through. i got there and entered my card and it kept giving me processing error. checked my account and charges were hitting and then reversing. 

Done deal! Thanks FNL. Didn't even try until an hour after launch. Got lucky this time around

Last edited:
Waited on NDC for close to 2 hours and was finally able to check out at 10:04 est with my sz 12. AMEN.....

Haven't bought Jordans since the Black III's from a couples Black Fridays ago. Hope everyone gets theirs

The concept of retros was something that was new back then, everybody wanted the "new" jordans.  It wasn't even cool to own jordans from the previous year.  Its something that can't be explained if you weren't there.  We threw away our old jordans.  All my OG jordans are in a landfill somewhere.  Nobody wanted last years jordans let alone retro 1s.

You're right, once the new model came out no one wore the previous year's. There was no such thing as a rotation. I just wore my current pair all the time.

Still no confirmation email from NDC!!
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

THANK YOU! Someone gets the state of affairs on here.
I paid $62 (I think) a pair in 2000. Marked down and then through a friend's employee discount.

The legacy of Jordan didn't do much in 1994 when the true first gen retros were sitting on the floors gathering dust in stores with signs saying $29.99 above them.

The "love" for sneakers today doesn't have anything to do with Michael Jordan. Ironically enough, it barely has anything to do with SNEAKERS!
The concept of retros was something that was new back then, everybody wanted the "new" jordans.  It wasn't even cool to own jordans from the previous year.  Its something that can't be explained if you weren't there.  We threw away our old jordans.  All my OG jordans are in a landfill somewhere.  Nobody wanted last years jordans let alone retro 1s.
Very True!

FINALLY!!! With only minutes to spare before I had to leave for work... NDC COMES THROUGH!!!! SIZE 10 LEGGGOO!!!!!!

Was waiting for well over 2 hours!!

:nthat:

BIG F'U's to Shoepalace and FNL.com

Good luck fellas

Last edited:
Order eventually went through but no confirmation email yet. You never really feel like you have then locked down until you get that email. Actually until you have them in hand but for now I'll be happy with the thought that this might have worked out for me for the first time ever on NDC

Still no confirmation email from NDC!!
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

NDC hasnt been sending me confirmation for the past month or so now.

if you got an order number on the checkout screen ... youre good

just go back to check you account and sunday and look for your tracking number 

Back
Top Bottom