Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

u didnt cop
o danm forreal? now i just want this pending charges off my acc now 
mad.gif

To people how used paypal on FNL, if you have different billing and shipping address your order will be cancelled. They don't ship to different addresses, at least that's what the rep told me.

They do hold the charge for 24-48hrs which is a joke.

The concept of retros was something that was new back then, everybody wanted the "new" jordans.  It wasn't even cool to own jordans from the previous year.  Its something that can't be explained if you weren't there.  We threw away our old jordans.  All my OG jordans are in a landfill somewhere.  Nobody wanted last years jordans let alone retro 1s.

Nobody wanted the old Jordans in the "new" colorways either.

And, yes, that's my point. Nobody wanted them.

Yet, everybody wants them now. And, your argument is that in 2014, 11(?) years after Mike's final retirement, he's the factor why people want these shoes now MORE than when he was in his prime?

That's exactly my point. Michael Jordan at the absolute peak of his career and cultural relevancy couldn't sell his old shoes. So, what makes you think HE's the one behind their appeal now?

nah guy a few posts above was like

"NDC came through for me YES ... I've been trying to add to cart since 8:04 and it failed on me at 8:30 tried to add a 9 to my cart again and at 10:07 it told me OOS but for the heck of it I reloaded the page and a size 9 appeared in my cart , hit member checkout, order successful... Waiting for that confirmation email now ."

how is a guy adding minutes after getting through first smh

wtf as i posted this i checked out on ndc just now

With there being so much traffic and so many emails for them to send out it would make sense for them to be a little behind.

This is spot on....plenty of restorable Jordans ended up in landfills and it was corny to have the old colors for the same silhouette when the new color came out...even worse when you had an older silhouette when the next model came out. They pretty much became beaters....The whole retro thing didn't start to pop until 99-00. That's when we started to get retro+ colors.

Hope all got what they wanted...

True things being said. It is almost backwards now. I loved the Jordan white/metallic V's and hated the Laney's. I think that was my first retro+ color way.

You can't have an understanding of how expensive Jordans were in comparison to other shoes on the market unless you grew up in that era.
Dudes that got every pair of Jordans were rare and years later when foamposites first dropped nobody had them.  It wasn't because people wanted them but the price seemed crazy to most.
When you say "you" are you talking to me, or in general?

I'm telling y'all how it is. I was there.

People didn't want Jordan retros back then, period!

Also, while price played a factor in ppl not buying them, most people just thought the shoe was flat out ugly.
I don't know where you grew up but I'm from chicago and everybody wanted Jordans.  Everybody couldn't afford them but hey all wanted them, I can't speak for the rest of the country.

The only Jordan that didn't get any love while jordan was playing was 10s,  a lot of people didn't care for how they looked but once 11s dropped Jordan love was back in full swing.

Yep, and that hype on Retro+ colorways started long, long ago as well... I feel like a broken record but Mocha IIIs really started this trend in 2001.

:lol: no one wanted mocha 3's when they dropped and even today people will try to convince you they're underrated when in actuality they're still wack. Jordan brands first awful retro+ CW

The lack of self esteem in kids and their desire to fit in and be accepted. A desire to impress others on social media because they can't feel good about themselves without being externally validated. An endless chase to be a part of something, something which can not be truly achieved by acquiring commodities BTW.

View media item 1279157

that makes alot of sense i just buy a pair or 2 a year cause i like how they look, but the kids that are using all their money and camping out and ****, they looking for that validation that society is not giving them, i personally get validated by achieving a goal but thats just me
The new trend is buying them, wearing them twice, then reselling them. Sad what buying shoes has become and it's just getting worse.

Finishline saying I have 7 pairs in cart?!?!?!?  But, I am stuck at traffic is heavy so I can't empty them out of cart or check out.  Should I stay on page.

I still in line on NDC but, usually after this long that's been an L for me.

Back
Top Bottom