Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Confused man my shipping and billing match but, keeps telling me transaction can't go through.  I don't have fraud protection that I know of or anything.

Im really mad I can't enjoy this release I was super hyped up for then but quality is not worth 185.

So damn disappointed today.

? these were originally made with durabuck. these were never suede and would not be the same if they were.

i'll accept the nubuck this time around though.
Good to know. I'm definitely feeling better about these with that knowledge. Just got through on ShoePalace. Money has been taken from my account. No confirmation email though. Crossing my fingers

Of course, there's always someone who swears they have the "inside track" on the supply and inventory.  Some chick on the line, (comically #1) was telling people that HoH Willowbrook only had 40 pairs altogether.  Needless to say, everyone on line shot her the ill
indifferent.gif

Has everyone who copped from NDC received an email? I assume since it was glitchy and some of us waited mad long to check out, emails will be postponed as well?

****, I been trying to add to cart for 2 hours and keep getting all Carts are busy
F5 and enter real quick....took a minute or two, and then it took another minute or two to fill out info.  Couldn't get the promo code to work at first because I didn't check the promo code box.  Great deal, under retail.  Probably get cancelled since it's so late though.

Picked up a pair for the gf at WSS today in the morning after striking out on ndc. Ran out of men sizes but just managed to snag a pair on fnl!

Of course, there's always someone who swears they have the "inside track" on the supply and inventory.  Some chick on the line, (comically #1) was telling people that HoH Willowbrook only had 40 pairs altogether.  Needless to say, everyone on line shot her the ill
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom