Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

anybody got confirmation from nike... im kinda nervous it says that 0$ were charged to my card on NDC order history page

so people that pre-ordered paid more to avoid hassles, but literally 95% of everyone did exactly what the "pre-order people" did. Click, enter info and wait....but for retail. 

Just sayin. 
People freaking early.  And then the euro sites sold out instantly it made it even worse.  Like a lot on here said in this thread....if you put your time in you will have no problem picking these up.

What happenscto unclaimed fnl pairs at 12 noon? I want to go back and scoop 1 more if they allow [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
You'd have to ask the store itself. They might re raffle

Dude's who bought multiple pairs, kind of messed up y'all posting them when there's people in here struggling to get 1 pair. Y'all need to chill with that sub par gloating.
It happens literally every release. Nothing new..

For those that missed out, dont stress. Watch JB release a "re-mastered" version of the infrared next year....

Jus picked up my pair annnd honestly not super impressed. Was gonna double up but not worth it now unless I fined em below retail...

Back
Top Bottom