Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

More comparison pics between these and the Whites.
View media item 1279391

Thanks for the pics. But am I the only sneakerhead yelling WHY did you place those brand new Air Jordan Infrared Black 6's icy soles in the MUD after people are on here are trying to give their left blood vessel to get them. I take it you didn't have to wait in line for them? Or am I tripping?

Because like some of us, he wears his shoes.
:nerd:

Thanks for the pics. But am I the only sneakerhead yelling WHY did you place those brand new Air Jordan Infrared Black 6's icy soles in the MUD after people are on here are trying to give their left blood vessel to get them. I take it you didn't have to wait in line for them? Or am I tripping?

I wanna take a wild guess that people are gonna wear these.

Last edited:

You referring to yourself as a "sneakerhead " shows the real sneaker enthusiasts of NT that you are FAR from that....

Maybe he plans on keeping them to wear and beat to the ground.

Not EVERYONE buys sneakers to only flip 
mean.gif

Rocked my 2000s to pick up my raffle pair, lol the workers were either new or too young because they told me they never saw a pair of 2000s in person. And i'm probably in the minority but I prefer these over the 2010s....the 3M is really nice and adds a nice touch. Only the wait for the NDC pair to arrive and i'm all good

View media item 1279469

View media item 1279474

WHY ARE WE CALLING OUR SNEAKERS "SLICES". WE DO NOT CALL OUR SNEAKERS PIZZA SLICES. WE HAVE A PIZZA PARTY TO CELEBRATE US GETTING THE SNEAKERS.

GET WITH THE PROGRAM PEOPLE!

Lol I admit I called someone's sneakers slices sorry know I know the right way to go about it lol:rofl:

LOL at "mud". That's pavement covered in ice. And FDH rocks almost all his stuff. This thread is bringing the laughs today. Dudes learning for the first time how FNL works, 150 posts about NDC confirmation emails within 5 minutes of purchasing, dudes trying to hustle size 18's cause they were too inept to get their pairs, and then lectures from n00bs about what to do with your shoes once you buy them. GOLD JERRY!!!

Don't need no plug, no pre-order, don't need any friends on the inside, don't need a bot, don't need to know a manager or employee to tip, no high speed labtop, straight riding solo on mobile coppin for retail. #ridinsolo #teammanual #teamboxprice

Last edited:
FTA,FTA,Champs all got a second shipment dudes didn't even need to stand in line to get a pair. Hypebeasts that waited in line last week were hot.

Damn I wish I had enough guap to get a second pair, feels weird to have 2 Sport Blues and only one Infra. Hopefully a weel-timed restovck fall through

I went to foot locker, and their was no line and that is when a person who worked their told the 5 of us who were their waiting they were only doing raffles. And they're not selling any pairs unless you won the raffle. So i rushed home added money to my paypal account and spammed click on infrared 6's for champs and house of hoops. They were all sold out in all the sizes so I went to nike.com and they only had a size 17 and 18 in stock. I kept on clicking both of them until I got one of them in my cart and it was the 18. I bought it with no hesitation... and note I am a size 9.5.

Long story short is their any way I can trade this in with one of those stores that sell them early for my size or sell it for flight club price then buy it from their. What would you do if you ended up with a pair of size 18 infrared 6's when your size 9.5? Because I really don't know what to do. Also I get them next friday on December 5.

Your whole post is an L

Back
Top Bottom