Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

if he sells 10 outta 15 pairs he would at least make 500 quick bucks. thats what they are for. 

who said that shoepalace was shady? why?

they selling it over retail? and charging shipping. with that code if it even works still puts it back at retail i believe. still gotta pay shipping.

they hoping they catch fools off guard not use the code. easy extra money.

actual store B&M shoe palace locations are ok. they always be like, "what size boss" a lot of the vibe is definitely sleezy cars salesman type. but there are a handful that are actually cool.

oh ok, alot of "sleazy" legit sites do that. thank god they dont sell gm or early pair right

if therse a bunch of these around.. in order to drive prices up on the resale is to continue to buy all that stock lol so if he gotta buy 15 to help the cause.. let the man eat! jk..

2 is the most i would keep of any shoe. anything more i try to help out friends first before i even think of reselling

whats all the pairs for

for me

none are for sale

certain shoes that hold a special place for me i load up on if im able to always have a pair to wear

this being one of them

i will maybe use 1-2 pairs for trade bait though if its a trade i want(dont have any in mind currently)

Woke up 40 min late for online release and while waiting on NDC I was able to get a pair for $161 on NBA store. Happy I got my one pair and will get it Tuesday.

my wisdom for today and forever. no one can beat passion with hype... not usually double up but when i do i feel blessed.

Last edited:
This would be one of the very few pairs I would double up on, but honestly I really have no need to do so. I wear my pairs so infrequently and keep them clean that it's pretty unnecessary to have another pair.

Wound up with 15(14 pictured NDC order is 15)
1 to rock, 14 to stock...play on playa 
pimp.gif

whats all the pairs for

for me

none are for sale

certain shoes that hold a special place for me i load up on if im able to always have a pair to wear

this being one of them

i will maybe use 1-2 pairs for trade bait though if its a trade i want(dont have any in mind currently)

Or you could just stock those things then flow them Corgishoe style in about a decade or so :lol:...

whats all the pairs for

for me

none are for sale

this being one of them

LOL so 13 pairs are for wearing? Quit lying pathetic reseller. 

ANd no I'm not salty. I copped from Champs through raffle. 

Well I'm off to go claim my pair. LOL hopefully it's still there. I mean, they said till 6:00 and it's almost 3:00 now. But I always fear the worst.

Back
Top Bottom