Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Brilliant whoever found this! Got a confirmation #  on a sz 10, now lets see if it actually ships!
Glad you got through fam! Cross your fingers they ship lol. Worth the shot 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Scooped a 12. Thanks for whoever posted this. Interesting. Hope at least one of us gets some. Makes up for being on NDC for almost 3 hours yesterday and not being able to get this far

Really need NDC to drop a 8.5 or 9 cuz I was only able to cook on FNL with a 9.5 yesterday and I know that's pushing it lol

They might as well honor them because they will have to do a whole round of bot swatting if they put the sizes back

True no point in cancelling to orders for this release. Might as well start wig the legend blue release

My method is still working. Just added a size 10. Like I said, check in if you're able to checkout. Gives us an idea of success rate. 
nthat.gif

My GS pair has shipped but my men's pair that I waited a few hours for order confirmation, is still "preparing to ship"

Glad to see I wasnt the only one in that boat. Although it sounds like u did seperate orders, mine all on same order.

Thanks OP about the NDC trick.  I struck out online yesterday, so that came in handy 
nthat.gif

Haven't gotten order confirmation yet tho 
ohwell.gif

it's not highly plausible and it doesn't make ANY sense.

The keyword here is greed baby greed... And yes it makes perfect sense.

Once again, the retail store is going buy GM shoes out their own pockets ? So how are they getting over, if they are spending more money. Since they have already paid Nike and they are selling at the box price.... Please explain

Just checked out with an 11.5. No email yet, and Nike is normally quick with these. Keep hope alive tho!

Repped for the heads up.

Last edited:
The keyword here is greed baby greed... And yes it makes perfect sense.
Lol ok. It doesnt make any sense. And well, like u said "it's not what u know, it's what u can prove" and you'll never be able to prove that buddy. GM shoes aren't to be discussed here anyway.

Last edited:
Just contacted a Nike representative. She said my order that was just placed is processing. I asked if it would be canceled, and all she said was, "It is processing." She did say they are having issues with sending confirmation emails, but that they should be going out once they resolve the issue. 

Back
Top Bottom