Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I understand fully, nice cop out tho.. enjoy the weekend
You too fam
smile.gif

If I had those thoughts I wouldn't buy shoes, no matter how positive I think
This is the reason I'm always buying directly from Nike

yeah lmao, you got to hit help though on the website, say where's my cash back, and enter it all in manually. Nike.com never works for me automatically, i ALWAYS have to add it in manually.

^repped

Thanks! I think I'll try it out that out [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
tempted to cop the northern lights but after 2 infrareds gotta show some restraint. My 12s one of the last 2 sizes chillin there

those of you talking about NTNY, after the pick up window closed to pick up with the raffle ticket yesterday there was a line of people outside waiting to buy and Niketown sold to those people who had waited... idk if they have any pairs left, but when i went around 4pm yesterday to pick up my pair they told me they were no longer selling them. IDK if that implies sold out or not.

those of you talking about NTNY, after the pick up window closed to pick up with the raffle ticket yesterday there was a line of people outside waiting to buy and Niketown sold to those people who had waited... idk if they have any pairs left, but when i went around 4pm yesterday to pick up my pair they told me they were no longer selling them. IDK if that implies sold out or not.
thx for the heads up

Weird. Was able to add a pair in my cart on NDC. Not sure if I can checkout yet tho. First choose your size and save it to wish list. Then go to your empty cart and add that size to your cart from there. 
i wanna cry that i was so close to seeing this post but didnt. omg omg omg

all this talk about the infareds, my boy had copped a VVVNDS pair of Varsity Red 6s for 250 2 weeks ago... I'm seeing them on the internet for 5-600 range lately.. when did those become so popular? I wasnt too crazy on those or the whites when they dropped a few years back.

You too fam :smile:

This is the reason I'm always buying directly from Nike
But u 100% disagreed with me when I said it isn't even plausible to think retailers would mix in GM pairs with real pairs right? Dunno why u throwing shade my way i was just agreeing with another post. Calling me naive lol. It's all good tho.
Once again, the retail store is going buy GM shoes out their own pockets ? So how are they getting over, if they are spending more money. Since they have already paid Nike and they are selling at the box price.... Please explain

agreed 100%. These kids have some wild imaginations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom