Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Oh thats easy. Its DMV sneakerboy. He works at HOH and told me they had extras, sent me his cell number and all. I get there let em know I'm there and he tells me he's getting them out the stock room. Then proceeds to tell me its a joke. Apparently its been an ongoing joke, doing this to a few NTalkers. Said the look on my face was priceless. I told him his joke was wack and it wasn't a total loss cause I got some boots for my daughter.  Like I said I have a 7.5 and I need an 8 to see which fits better. After I leave the mall I get another text with him still going on about it. I just told him to enjoy the rest of his shift and left it at that. 

Is that scumbag a regular here??

Late Pass: Are these being restocked at all from FNL FTL or NDC? Missed out on an 11.5 for myself
yes expect multiple restocks to happen in the near future. Just hang around in in here for the next few weeks as much as u can and folks will be keeping the niketalk community updated on restocks and available pairs and what not.

Oh thats easy. Its DMV sneakerboy. He works at HOH and told me they had extras, sent me his cell number and all. I get there let em know I'm there and he tells me he's getting them out the stock room. Then proceeds to tell me its a joke. Apparently its been an ongoing joke, doing this to a few NTalkers. Said the look on my face was priceless. I told him his joke was wack and it wasn't a total loss cause I got some boots for my daughter.  Like I said I have a 7.5 and I need an 8 to see which fits better. After I leave the mall I get another text with him still going on about it. I just told him to enjoy the rest of his shift and left it at that. 

Is that scumbag a regular here??

Yeah who is this??? He's a member here??

Didn't get any shipping emails but both NDC pairs shipped today, should arrive Wednesday 
nthat.gif

You should definitely call them out

to say i'da been PISSED is pretty much a gross understatement. yes, please do tell of which location this is...
:lol: :smh: :stoneface: :evil: :x :evil:

Last edited:

son is a clown for that

which HOH is this in the DMV?

Will this be the first pair of Black Infared's in 23 years for anyone else? I totally missed out on the 2000 and 2010 reissues.

The last time I wore a pair I was in the 7th grade watching Jordan school Showtime on the court.

It'll be good to finally put on another pair. :smile:

Yep, my first pair since the OG's. Missed out on the retros for various reasons. I had a pair every year 4-7 and these were my favorite.

So what's you guys biggest take away from this release? NDC was cool but I had hell with finishline...
Haven't had ANY luck with FNL since playoff 11s and they used to be my go to. Still no luck with Eastbay/FTL/Champs - I can't figure that **** out to save my life.

I lucked out on NDC on mobile then was able to check out with pair on desktop right when they fixed order confirmations. Sounds like quite a few people were having trouble with NDC.

@DMV sneakerboy works at HOH Annapolis.

You should atleast post his #
Nah, I won't go that far with it. The Mods know who he is if they want to do anything about it. I hope he gets his laughs though cause if it were to happen to the wrong person he could end up hurt. Everyone takes everything differently. Gotta be careful.

On all Air Jordan VI models, there is an embroidered Jumpman on the front flap of the shoe that is partially detachable from the back, to hide or expose the laces. On the photo, one of the plastic parts that are stitched on the flap to allow the detachable function, has become almost completely unstitched and may render that flap permanently detached.

Back
Top Bottom