Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

That clown answered me with having pairs left over... I didn't go... Glad I didn't with the type of day I had ,Woulda caught a charge :smh:

since everyone is here do you thinking jordan will be releasing the raging bull 5's anytime soon? they are my grails, if not whats a good price they go for these days?
Scooped a pair today for $70, icy but got a little jean dye on the uppers. I don't see em releasing anytime soon tho. I paid $400 for a vnds pair last year. :x so prices are around there

He probably laughed about it as he sat in the food court eating his lunch during his break......Good luck to him. 

FNL orders are in transit. For all those that were able to cop on FNL, once you have a tracking# and shipment confiirmation you can call in and they will credit your $20 WC reward if you were unable to apply it online. No hassle and no wait time for CSR right now.

kinda salty i love my infrared 3lab5's i wear them A lot in fact tonight is date night and they on feet now lmao.....

now i wanna wear my 6's might save them to this christmas party with this all black outfit i have for the event 

long story short i refuse to retire my 3lab5s the quality was great the fit is great and they look so clean 

so these 6's will see little play maybe when i need a clean all black kick  witha little pop something i can dress up a bit but other than that until my 3labs die these are back burner hence 1 pair only for me this time around 

my favorite part about the 3lab5 was them wax laces bruh 
pimp.gif

side note what other kicks go good with wax laces? 

very srs question and where can i find them i heard they aint cheap smh....

hamiltonrh hamiltonrh You definitely shouldve spoken to a manager, or even district manager because half the time the store managers doesn't even care about tbe issue.

People have been thirsting over Columbia 11s for over a decade now. I'm just glad I'm sitting that one out. Love the shoe, it's nice to look at...but I don't see myself wearing an all white and baby blue kick. Also, I don't like how the upper is nubuck, but the tongue is mesh. Clashes hard in my opinion. Either the entire upper should be mesh, or nubuck....but NOT both.
Yeah same for me gonna be sitting out the Columbia 11s and hoping to get another pair of the 6's sometime soon for not too much over retail or via restock. 

@hamiltonrh You definitely shouldve spoken to a manager, or even district manager because half the time the store managers doesn't even care about tbe issue.
True. I'm trying not to be an *** about it. I think cause I'm female I'm a little calmer about the situation. I did take my brother with me and when I told him what the text messages said he was hotter than fish grease and ready to go but its not worth it.  I was not about to have him get arrested over someone's lame sense of humor. 

That's foul, especially having people come to store and going into the stock room before you let them know it's a joke. Wouldn't be surprised if there were sizes there and he contacts the people later charging more.

If you missed out on a pair thanks to that dude maybe when you talk to district they might secure you with a pair of Legend Blues??
I have a pair I just wanted another pair cause its been a while since I bought Js for myself. I'm not sure how they run. I'm going to take my fellow NTalkers advice and see what the store manager says. Stand by.

:x people need to get a life man.

I've had a dude flake on me on my birthday :smh: . Had me waiting 40 minutes.

I already banned him. At least he can't pull this crap on anymore NTers . Dudes going to get himself hurt pulling this stuff, some people don't play.

Talked to my connect, my pair is en route and should arrive by Monday or Tuesday. Can't wait to put these back into the rotation and rock them alongside Bred 1

Back
Top Bottom