Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

My NDC wishlist workaround order is out for delivery 
nthat.gif

Yes. The put the picture up on there IG account at 8 am.

22 minutes ago
8:00 AM - Here is your second chance for the Jordan Retro 13 Grey Toes. Select sizes now available. #DTLR #YFYL
dont have instagram wondering if it is at every hour they releasing a shoe i got the direct link open.

dont have instagram wondering if it is at every hour they releasing a shoe i got the direct link open.
I'm thinking that's the route they're going. I have the direct and IG open as well. People are pissed already cause they're sold out.  They have 8 pairs of sneakers listed. So I'm thinking a pair an hour eats up everyone's day.

I'm thinking that's the route they're going. I have the direct and IG open as well. People are pissed already cause they're sold out.  They have 8 pairs of sneakers listed. So I'm thinking a pair an hour eats up everyone's day.

Yup and they'll put up the 6s last.

Good info man, I've never seen that before. Somebody was saying JB didn't make a 13.5 on this thread the other day
that's false , it has been discussed  with the member who said that already ,  they are two 13.5 for sale on Ebay right now  , one is in US purchased from Eastbay  , one in Ukraine .

I bought my pairs from two different basketball shop here in France  , i know sivasdescalzo & sneakersnstuff had 13.5  also  ....  guess i was lucky on this release  , it's not that easy every time to find this size  but  there is no substitute  when it comes to 13.5 !!!!! :smile: 

Jus added that size 10 to cart on ftl but got the OOS after checkout. Edit: on the blk/infrared 6s that is.

Last edited:
Just so you know with Finishline if you see a random restock they get it from the stores around the country and I would say any time they put up any decent shoe and just a few sizes they are already sold or the employee's at the store where they are , are hiding them. Finishline will take your money for days on end to "find you a pair" then cancel. Be careful.

that's false , it has been discussed  with the member who said that already ,  they are two 13.5 for sale on Ebay right now  , one is in US purchased from Eastbay  , one in Ukraine .

I bought my pairs from two different basketball shop here in France  , i know sivasdescalzo & sneakersnstuff had 13.5  also  ....  guess i was lucky on this release  , it's not that easy every time to find this size  but  there is no substitute  when it comes to 13.5 !!!!! :smile: 
yes I knew it was false too. 13.5 was MJ's size.

Back
Top Bottom