Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

i hate dtlr because i waiting 3 days for nothing 

so, now should to find from E6ay or others 
I bought the 13s as a gift. I have a 7.5 & 10.5 in the Infareds coming as well. I need an 8. I think that will fit me better. I'm not sure how the 7.5 is going to fit.

Not sure if this is aimed at me, but that infrared isnt even close to the mix I used. Love when ppl come unprepared when attempting to challenge someone on NT like they know it all.

Go to bed.

idk if its the same as the fire red, rio red, tahitian pink, parisian pink mix but I'm gonna try what the creators of the paint made

they even already made infrared 23 paint... idk who would want to sell their varsitys as 2014's but w/e

View media item 1282884

If you go with that routevyou're gonna paint the midsole the same exact color it is now. Just do the mix and save yourself the hassle.

http://angelusdirect.com/products/collector-edition-infrared
funny on Angelus site they have a pic of the OG 1991 blk/infrareds and it says for OG Infrared not for new 2014 Infrared. :lol: clearly there is a difference.

They don't know what they're talking about that Infrared is basically Fire Red. To put it in laymans terms it was made for the 2010 Infrared 6s, so imagine how off that is.

I bought the 13s as a gift. I have a 7.5 & 10.5 in the Infareds coming as well. I need an 8. I think that will fit me better. I'm not sure how the 7.5 is going to fit.
If you need the Gray Toes call Nike and have them locate one for you. They still have tons at different NT's. They had them when I was there this weekend.

U had mentioned size 14...were u able to grab those? Available?

If you need the Gray Toes call Nike and have them locate one for you. They still have tons at different NT's. They had them when I was there this weekend.
Thanks for the tip but I'm after the Infareds in an 8. Gray toes are already at home!

I have DTLRs locally, they used to be my go to spots, but recently most of the pairs at my local stores are sold out the backdoor for any hyped release, and their online release quanities seem to be uber low

Yeah they did not even send me a shipping confirmation email with tracking. I have to go to the website to check the tracking with no updated info. On another note, when you placed four orders did you do it in one take or did you have to order all four separately. Did they allow you to place 4 at one time.
I ordered on 3 different orders ordered 2 on one and the other 2 separate. All to same address and all with same card.

The struggle when you order your pair online and everyone's rockin em/showin off pics and you still got 3 days til they get here...
Really?!  Nothing like putting a GR  on ice, waiting for all the kids and cool dads to beat theirs to death, then breaking mine out 2 months later!

Them: "Wow so clean!  Did you just get those?!

Me: " Nah...been had these"  
wink.gif

08:00  orders shoes
08:01  "has anyone received order confirmation yet?  should I be worried about cancellations?"

09:00  order confirmation received
09:01  "got my order confirmation.  has anyone received shipping confirmation yet?"

10:00  shipping confirmation received
10:01  "does UPS deliver on Saturday?  UPS showing my package hasn't moved in the past minute.  should I be worried?"

:lol: people be too impatient

Really?!  Nothing like putting a GR  on ice, waiting for all the kids and cool dads to beat theirs to death, then breaking mine out 2 months later!
Me: " Nah...been had these"  :wink:
Lol qft. good stuff. Repped. Actually had this happen to me multiple times

Last edited:
Me: " Nah...been had these"  :wink:

Agreed, when there's a new released you'll go to the mall and see 20 people with the same pair of shoes on carrying their old shoes in the new shoes bag :rofl:

Can't keep looking at these. I struck out. I gotta move on and hopefully catch them later.

Back
Top Bottom