Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

For some reason now a days after about 3 months after damn near any Jordan retro release even if it's not an OG colorway stock dries up. I still remember when my dude told me there was a line down the block and around the corner for the White/Blue 10s the ones that had the patent leather and it was sold out instantly where he was at. So I suggest people you double up on these. I know I had to.

How are stores still having pairs? Some employee kept a pair and couldn't sell so he returned all corrupt
My guess is raffle for these threw ALOT of people off considering it was the week before and not the week of the release

eyes.gif
sure about that brah???

nah,,i doubt it
lol

Y'all acting like these will turn into royals or black and red 1 ...don't see them going Higher than $300

Last edited:
:rolleyes sure about that brah???

nah,,i doubt it

I'm positive. I did a quick look up of the Jordan 4 Bred for instance that dropped in 2012 (2 year span) Majority of all sold were over the $300 mark and most sold from a range of $350 to $400 new.

Last edited:
Dope factory pair came in, and the box has me a little concerned... The product label is just so odd it's not like the other 6's this year or am I paranoid
roll.gif

that label looks like it was printed off a copy machine and slapped on your box 

how do the shoes look 

Dope factory pair came in, and the box has me a little concerned... The product label is just so odd it's not like the other 6's this year or am I paranoid
Someone posting this same thing; their box had the same sticker but it was a size 13.5; people were guessing it was because it's a rare/not so popular size.  But seeing it in a size 8.5...?

Back
Top Bottom