Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

If you graduated HS in 93-97 and didn't own a pair of JNCO, Girbaud, SilverTab, Karl Kani or Guess Jeans, then you weren't "doing it"
Guilty with those Silver Tabs and Guess Jeans.  And if they were too long, you rolled them inside the pants and stapled them to prevent them from falling out.
Yessir.

Or iron them extremely heavy with Sta-Flo starch to make them stay folded under.

Nothing wrong with it at all. I don't sell shoes. I'm just
laugh.gif
at the people that copped these just to flip.
lol i feel you on that too but i do SMH 1st and crack up after when the flip price start to take a turn for the low now that's funny...lol

Yessir.

Or iron them extremely heavy with Sta-Flo starch to make them stay folded under.
Oh, and the Motorola Ultra Express Flex pager had to be clipped in the front pocket, with the freaking chain attached to it. Was "unheard of" to wear the pager on the belt.

Those 2 links from earlier are still a no go. No source code to view in the background. The fully removed the pages from the site. Smart move by them. Going to have to go on a scavenger hunt in an hour to find the 6s...Hope ya'll ready.
are you ready??? cause i am...lol maybe lol

Damn. I'm NOVA too. I've been looking on the local FB groups too, but standard - mostly kids ************ and trying to get 300+ out of their pairs if they do have them. 

NoVa/MoCo here what FB groups you in? PM me if you don't mind.

Thread went from 6's to making investments to JNCO jeans.....man I promise I just need a size 12.
roll.gif
Yea we gotta focus on the 6's i'm not a spring chicken and can't remember does jean being in style i feel lost...lol 

but lets focus on the goal at hand i mean feet...lol

LMAO, DUDE, i was just posting that as you posted about the pager.
MAAAAN if you had an alphanumeric pager back then you were BALLLLLIN'! HAHA!
Oh yea. If not though

We had our own form of text, where you page your Girl with number codes, and she'd have to decipher it using the alphabet on the number part of the phone.

4663 64448= good night

1 5683 968 = I love you

304= gargen tool

Last edited:

Oh yea. If not though

We had our own form of text, where you page your Girl with number codes, and she'd have to decipher it using the alphabet on the number part of the phone.

4663 64448= good night

1 5683 968 = I love you

304= gargen tool
We all did this. We used 143 for I love you. LMAO...Ya'll going back far with this.

I don't remember these styles except Karl Kani, Tomy Hilfiger, and Maurice Malone in elementary school. I was HS class of 2007.

Oh yea. If not though

4663 64448= good night

1 5683 968 = I love you

304= gargen tool
Was different in my area man.  Each number was designated a letter based on how it looked. Ex. A = 2 or 9; B = 8; C = 6; D = 0; E = 3, etc, etc., etc...

Back
Top Bottom