Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Think I may wear mine to work tomorrow but not too sure. Mass GR or not, this has to be the luckiest release for me (I wear a size 14). Someone had my pair local a few days early, but I was able to cop a 2nd pair via NDC as a guest on my cell, an hr and a half later, after being auto signed out for the second week in a row while in line.

I just opened my browser and there they were. Again, at a size 14, releases most times are online or bust.

a lil comparison for y'all with the infrared 23s
Nice! Im still looking to add those Infrared 23's to my collection of sixes.

had 10.5 in my cart... went to paypal to check out.. and was gone...

slow on check out damn

Dont know why JJ don't let you save your CC info so when you check out you only have to enter the security code... Let's you re-type it and your phone number all the time.

Last edited:
Dont know why JJ don't let you save your CC info so when you check out you only have to end the security code... Let's you re-type it and your phone number all the time.
Yeah.. They need to step it up...

I have a 6.5Y in my cart now...

already bought a 5.5 for my girl and a 7y for my Nephew..

hmmmmmmmm

When I got em, they looked like this:
View media item 1284510
After my first wear:
View media item 1284509
What they looked like when I sold them (I let em go for $30, kept the laces and the lace locks):
View media item 1284511
What I noticed on the 2014's is that the toe box is much smaller. Besides the obvious materials differences, the toe box is the biggest difference vs. the OG's.

I really love that they put 3M back in these though, that's the reason I copped. these were a 1/2 size big, so VI's have always traditionally been that way. I go TTS and bought Zoom bags to throw under the insoles to make em extra comfy.

And that's why Durabuck isnt a good choice in the long run. It has a tendency to crack and chip. I had the get rid of my 2000 infrared 6s because they chipped on the toebox. This short hair nubuck will last much longer and honestly feels like Durabuck to the touch

I really love that they put 3M back in these though, that's the reason I copped. these were a 1/2 size big, so VI's have always traditionally been that way. I go TTS and bought Zoom bags to throw under the insoles to make em extra comfy.
Where'd you get the zoom bags?

I've noticed the material around the toe box had started to peel off around the shoes flex points on my black/metallic V's and black cement IV's. Are the VI's liable to do that as well or is it different material?

So I got an e-mail form Nike saying I had left something in my cart... instant thought was maybe I struck gold, so I quickly proceeded to open the e-mail and was met by this

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Just jumped off Kixify.....Them folks on there are smoking that good dope....Some of them are asking for $315.

Back
Top Bottom