Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

My shipping was scheduled for Wednesday but got it today. Awesome. But let UPS leave my ish outside my door on the steps again. Smh (I live in one of "those" neighborhoods)

Probably on the big sizes and the people that choke their kicks like they are getting ready to go one on one with Gary Payton
laugh.gif

Any of you relace these differently? if so, how? pics? 

Decent hack that I did recently

Buy a PO Box.. I pay $50 for 6 months. Smallest box you can get

Ask if they do street address PO Box

If they do, sign up and UPS , fedex, DHL, Etc can deliver it to the USPS and they will put it in your PO box

Perfect for when UPS drops off shipments on the porch. Esp at apartments and condos

Ups always comes early like 10am so my packages used to sit for hours until I came home from work

No more tho :smokin

Last edited:

what do you recommend? links?
I bought a kit from Walmart. I have a pair of camo driver shoes I bought from Barneys. That kit cleans and restores the suede on those shoes very well. And, the suede of those shoes is far superior to that on a Jordan shoe. So you should be good. 

Last edited:
Just like when everyone bought the Infrared 23's before the link was posted and it sold out... Nike cancelled ALL THE ORDERS and re-scheduled the drop at another date. 

Just like when everyone bought the Infrared 23's before the link was posted and it sold out... Nike cancelled ALL THE ORDERS and re-scheduled the drop at another date. 
100% NOT FACT, those orders were honored, then they had less stock for the next launch

Last edited:
got mine in today besides a small line on the materials toe box im very happy with my purchase.

2nd pair of jordans, i own the black red 11's from last year or whenever that was,

im very upset i struck out on the fear v's, would like to hopefully score some remastered 1's next year or even the fragments.

im very picky, also dont do white shoes so that cuts it down by alot.

Back
Top Bottom