Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

but watch, I bet next time they retro the flint 13 it has 3M. and everybody gonna be tryna cop em again

This is the strategy. It was never about respecting the OG collector by making changes to original colorways and models as the Brand stated when asked about changes years ago. It is about double dipping on the same shoe/colorway over and over.

but watch, I bet next time they retro the flint 13 it has 3M. and everybody gonna be tryna cop em again

This is the strategy. It was never about respecting the OG collector by making changes to original colorways and models as the Brand stated when asked about changes years ago. It is about double dipping on the same shoe/colorway over and over.

Yup, and when hype starts to die down for retros, that's when JB starts dropping retros with the right materials and with NA on them. It's actually pretty smart business when you think about it.

Anybody who thinks thats a legit pic is fooling themselves if it was legit we would have had multiple angle pics by them.

Why would anyone say " im gonna believe that pic is real until proven otherwise"? :lol: it should be the otherway around

Jb dont make jordans with detail no more cuz they kno u will all by um anyways. Smart on their part. Dumb on yours.

That black red vi in november could have white gorrila fur used on the upper this time around and they would still sell out lol

When ppl are desperate they're easily swayed to believe anything. Ain't no Infrared 6 dropping with 3M, or Nike Air. And that's for damn sure.

That picture didn't even look like 3m or anything reflective to me. It looked like once they cut the holes into the upper, they didn't die that inside material to match the black.

I think at first it was about changing stuff from previous retros, but then they realized people will pay all over again the closer they get to the OG shoe

That picture didn't even look like 3m or anything reflective to me. It looked like once they cut the holes into the upper, they didn't die that inside material to match the black.

that's what I keep saying, but I would be cool with that. dudes acting like they need it to be 3M like half of you have ever even seen the OGs in person before to see how it looks. as long as it has that look it would still be better then without it

Last edited:
mean.gif

idk when's the last time you bought a jordan, must have been awhile, but shape quality and material quality are the biggest issues
i thought the shape quality has been better to make it fit better. remember those shoes that has the V shape ankle cuff at the back instead of a U?

but yea...material has been
sick.gif
all the full-grain leather are replaced by half-grain or synthetics. even the nubucks and durabucks are so thin that makes me think they are synthetics. good ol'days are gone...

i thought the shape quality has been better to make it fit better. remember those shoes that has the V shape ankle cuff at the back instead of a U?

but yea...material has been :x all the full-grain leather are replaced by half-grain or synthetics. even the nubucks and durabucks are so thin that makes me think they are synthetics. good ol'days are gone...

The counter argument could be cars use to be metal and steel. But now they are lighter and faster. Maybe we can jump higher. Lol.

I think the color palate will continue to remain all over the place because each new generation brings a new Research and Development department who's job is to make sure the company and brand remains relevant. Sneaker heads want things to remain the same, old school mentality. Businesses can't do that, ever. So be happy with what's dropping or don't, look at the high quality (now yellow soled) shoes in your collection that you want retroed and keep dreaming. The sad thing is, if the sneaker community really got what it asked for which is a limited true to likeness release then, probably about 1% of NT'ers would get a shoe on RD, that means all of the people complaining, would be looking at those yellow soled sneakers in the box dreaming about the days when retroes were pretty attainable.

The counter argument could be cars use to be metal and steel. But now they are lighter and faster. Maybe we can jump higher. Lol.
disagree, because cars now has been way stronger structural wise for passenger safety and a lot of high end cars now uses aluminum body and even chassi for weight and strength. i.e. Audi and Jaguar with their all aluminum frame. the old ways of making cars with metal and steel from the 50-60's doesn't mean they were better.

shoes with high quality leather has always been what high end shoes are made off, but Nike are now making us pay high end sneaker prices for low quality material.

for people that might not know of JM (which seems to be considered a mortal sin, not like he even posts that much) just say somebody with a reliable connect confirmed it

Back
Top Bottom